2 Years of Decay Contest

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jun 10, 2015.

1. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

I guffawed.

2. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Out of country on business and missed this contest. Blast... Guess I'll just have to be here to win year three's contest. ;)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  3. choppi

choppi Famous

I was all up for posting required photo until I saw it needed to be posted on twitter with #....I despise twitter with a passion.
    Nice competition though! :) Would have loved that alienware console. T-shirt would also have been cool.

4. Auditorex

Auditorex Here To Help

Any news on a future contest?

5. choppi

choppi Famous

This time you win a holiday in Seattle (err is this where undead labs is?) and a visit to the studio !!

Genious and Cejao like this.
  6. Matty Goodfella

Matty Goodfella Got Your Back

Got mine! Love it! I've been asked if State of Decay is my political opinion as well.

7. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Lol. Why yes, yes it is.

XzerothreeX and Genious like this.
  8. Genious

Genious Here To Help

So... many... face palms...

9. So where does Lily Ritter fall on the political line then? Is she a Repub, Demo, Independent, Dependent on everyone?

10. thx for the tee! Even the package label has an UnDead Labs logo :p

Attached Files:

11. Where can I buy???

12. Undead Lori

Undead Lori Moderator

Be sure and hit up our streams, they are always giving away something there. As for future contests, keep an eye on the boards as Nicole always has something cooking up in her pot somewhere!

Per @Undead Nicole she is looking into this for you guys and will post if anything comes of it. :D

XzerothreeX likes this.
  13. Listen, I'll be the jerk here and say that whoever runs your "let's make money" department needs to be fired. You have 2+ Million customers who bought your game, atleast half of them are willing to put down $20 damn bucks for a tshirt, you sell the game for $10....someone over there is dropping the ball and costing you DOUBLE what you could be making.

14. Alright, if you're the jerk, then I guess I have to be the nice guy?

I see that you are a new member on the forums so you do not have all the information.
    The reason that Undead Labs does not have the store online right now is because every item they sell they package and ship themselves, BY HAND.

They were able to do the store before they had 2 million plus people wanting merch, but right now they are busy working on patches for Year One Survival Edition, Working on updates for Moonrise, and Nicole and Lori are busy making sure we don't break the internet on these great forums.

15. Undead Lori

Undead Lori Moderator

Thanks for the heads up Matt!

16. I could be wrong, but since Microsoft owns the licence for any and all State of Decay titles, I think MS also gets a cut when it comes to merchandise.
    So any and all merch would need to be approved my microsoft.

Lori, is that correct?

XzerothreeX likes this.
  17. Undead Lori

Undead Lori Moderator

I do not know all the deets, but have mentioned this thread to Undead Nicole for clarity on the issue, but one would assume yes.

18. Thank you kindly!

Rock33B, XzerothreeX and Undead Lori like this.
  19. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Guys we aren't going to have a store right now. I know you want it. I know that it's something we've been talking about forever, but for the right now, the only way to get the SWAG is to win it. :)

Akinaba, Genious, Biggles and 5 others like this.