2013 Was A Damned Good Year

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jan 13, 2014.

1. zoneout

zoneout Starting Off

All I want to know is how many units they have sold. I think ign said they probably sold over a million when combining xbox and pc release.

2. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

There are 1 Million+ on Xbox alone right now.

Good sir you made me get off my xbox and come to my computer to type this out. :p

Pie is what makes the world go round and is Dantron's favorite food for Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Supper, and Dinner. He is a robot from the future who eats Blappleberry pie. Blappleberry is toxic to humans and kills them instantly when ingested. I am his personal baker who knows the art of creating Blappleberry Pie. Though over the past year of constantly baking pies I have become rightfully insane and obsessed with pie.

I am also secretly building a massive pie army.

Also. It's pie. :D

*Eats the pie* Hm. Tastes like a Wrecking ball. :p

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  3. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Cake is better.......:p

4. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron and e5 realy, really, really like pie. And unlike cake, the pie is not a lie. :)

5. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

I am sort of uncivilized about food. Most fruit and almost all vegetables are unwelcome on my plate, so all but one pie is unthinkable for me. A chocolate pie. A concoction of whipped cream mixed with chocolate pudding, bits of milk chocolate and Oreo crumbles. Other than this weakness, I am a staunch supporter of cake. Thanks again for info.

6. punkerich75

punkerich75 Starting Off

Punkerich likes pie, too.
    If it's made of meat, that is.
    If not, keep it.
    Same goes with cake.

7. Ub3rL4zy

Ub3rL4zy Starting Off

Cake is a lie. :p

8. gish

gish Got Your Back

Pie uprising run for the hills

9. NeoXCS

NeoXCS Got Your Back

A lot of great things have come to fruition this past year for UL. Can't wait to see what comes next! :)

10. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

[​IMG]

gish likes this.
  11. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

Kudos! Well earned praise indeed. Undead Labs rock!! Fact.