30 Day's of Night: Harvest Moon (Game Thread/IC)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Biggles, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

A sharp snap tells you whatever it was broke through the door. You hear footsteps out in the room adjacent to the bathroom you are in. As you sit in the shower, you hear the door knob rattling, on the bathroom door.

However....

You hear another set of footsteps. Loud, heavy, they enter the room, and you hear several gunshots, and a guttural scream.

"Shut up kid!" The officer says. Another one makes his way up the stairs and tackles the strange man in the trench coat, handcuffing him."

"We need you to come with us down to the station to make a witness statement. This guy has been vandalizing all the sensitive shit in the tower. Lights, water, all that stuff."

Bob Crees and FTcivic like this.
  2. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Henry

"Oh. Wow. Uhh. Alright, let's go." Henry followed the officers.

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Ashley

"Help, Help, someone help me!" Ashley screamed hoping to get the attention of what she assumed to be a man.

"Did you kill that thing outside the door? What was that?" She screamed.

Bob Crees likes this.
  4. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

You realize it's actually the woman you met in the lobby, wielding an M1 Garand. Several spent casings lay on the ground.

"Don't worry about it now, we gotta go." She said, as she started walking out into the hallway.

FTcivic and Bob Crees like this.
  5. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Ashley

"What's going on?" Ashley said in a horrified whisper, walking down the hallway after her.

Bob Crees likes this.
  6. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

"They're rising. I've been hunting them down, trying to stop this before it could happen. Looks like I fucked up. We don't have much time. You got a room here?"

7. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

You follow the officers down the stairs to the lobby. As you, and all the others get there. You step into the lobby, but the lights go out. "What the hell?" The sheriff takes out his flashlight, and shines it around. They manage to find their way to the station, and walk in.

"Alright you two. Start talking."

8. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Henry

"Well...." He pondered about what had happened. "I was playing video games, my internet crashed. Then this guy...He sort of appeared into my room, and then disappeared. Then he began to say weird stuff." Henry looked at the man. "I think he has some form of head trauma."

Bob Crees likes this.
  9. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Ashley

"It was uh, back there." She said, gesturing back down the hallway.

"Thank you for rescuing me." She said in a small voice.

Bob Crees and FTcivic like this.
  10. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

"Alright, we can head to mine." She says, as the two of you turn to the lobby.

The lobby is completely dark, lit only by a few red emergency lights. A lot of panicked, hushed voices can be heard.

Bob Crees likes this.
  11. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Ashley

"What's going on?" she whispered.

Bob Crees likes this.
  12. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

The two of you keep walking through the darkness. You see a line of people outside the police station.

"Listen, I can't explain this now, but whatever this is, it isn't human. I've been hunting these bastards for a while now..." She says, keeping her rifle out and ready.

Bob Crees likes this.
  13. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Ashley

"What... What does that even mean?" Ashley said, "Like an animal or something?"