30 Day's of Night: Harvest Moon (Game Thread/IC)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Biggles, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

You don't find much, aside from a few cans of food, and water, about 3 days worth at that.

You also find a first aid kit, some duct tape, nails, a hammer, several kitchen knives, and a box of ammunition.

Bob Crees likes this.
  2. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Ashley

“Wow! This all seems pretty useful!” She said, showing the goods she’d acquired.

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

"It'll do for now but it won't last long." The woman said as she walked over to a dingy kitchen table, and sat down on a chair.

"You'll have to forgive if I'm wrong, but did I ever catch your name?"

Bob Crees likes this.
  4. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Ashley

Ashley sat at the table with her.

"Oh, I'm Ashley!" She said, becoming bubbly once again if only for a moment.

"I don't know yours?" She said, shrugging apologetically.

5. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

"Jeanie. Sorry, just, been in a rush today." She said as she finished barricading the door. A nice pile of furniture, wooden planks, and a washer/dryer had been stacked up against it. It would be extremely difficult to break in.

6. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

The Lobby

The din of the crowd around the sheriff's office grew, as people demanded to know what was going on. Power, water, gas, A/C, heating, internet, all of it was off. Something strange was going on and the people wanted answers.

The strange man who said not a single word continued to pace around in his cell, as the deputies watched him, mystified by the man.

Suddenly, he stopped. Turning to the nearest deputy, he rushed towards the bars of the cell, and gripped them, shoving his face through them. His face was dirty, covered in sweat and dust, his teeth black and a few missing.

"I'm not worried, but YOU SHOULD BE!" He shouted, pounding his fists on the cell door.

"Quiet down in there!" The sheriff said, stepping out of his office. He staid there for a minute before he walked back in.

"So, is that your statement, Mr...?"

(@FTcivic

Bob Crees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.