4Player Interview w/ Jeff, 9/3/12

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

When do y'all find out who the winners are? ::Crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes::

3. Congratz to you guys.

4. Undead Sanya

Oh, we found out - we didn't win.

Um. That's completely okay. You realize we were nominated with our alpha build, right? We couldn't believe "game of the show" was even an option.

5. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Oh. :(

That is very impressive. Just goes to show you how well the UL team has done up until now!

6. Rumiel

Rumiel Starting Off

is the interviewer faking that voice? I swear he switches voices constantly..

In any case, congrats to the UL team on the nomination! :)

7. Xazbot

Xazbot Starting Off

mhm mhm mhm mhm good interview tho

8. Nice, nomintation in Alpha=AWESOME GAME correct?In any case this is awesome on all scales

9. screenamesuck

screenamesuck Got Your Back

I'll have to figure that one out later. Right now I'm just a fanatic that has a lot of extra time on his hands lol

10. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

It doesn't matter, in our eyes you were the winners. Heck we all are, especially when the game turns out great the way we all know it will be. Now if only I can speed up time, then slow it down on the day it is released.

11. Congratulations team undead....

12. Biggsmile

Biggsmile Starting Off

Couldn't have said it better myself mate.

13. Pause the video at 0:50, and take a look near the P90 like smgs, and you'll notice a Max Brooks special rifle! A hat tip to anyone who can tell me what round it uses, and where it came from! :D

Sorry, just realized that I didn't clarify this. 4Player released another video with gameplay footage on their youtube channel. Its about 10 minutes long. Heh, go check it out.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  14. It isn't how you start it is how you finish! Great job UL!

15. I'm sorry to ask this but I'm still confused about multiplayer. Is the game State of Decay going to get multiplayer b/c I know it won't have it when its first released, but will it ever get multiplayer?

16. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Mate, you just revived an ancient topic to ask a question that's been answered 10 times this week alone. Please don't do that.

Nobody knows for sure. Coop is possible.

17. Undead Sanya

Not just a thread necro, but a necro for something in the FAQ.

A kitten had to die for that. A KITTEN HAD TO DIE.