AD&D Treasure Hunt and Beyond Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Doomen Gloom, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

On the back of 'Stink' Yomok will enjoy the 'fresh' air as best he could.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  2. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Silverwing happy to be free of the ogre stretches his wings but does not try to fly. Silverwing is a beautiful animal and has on a bridal of fine silver.

.The road to the Downs was uneventful, after three days the group find themselves close, your Journey is almost complete.

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

{{wasn't sure it had a bridle,,Just used a makeshift bridle trick Dad and other horsemen use.Take a rope 10 or so feet long and hang it over the neck while holding the ends. Nothing tight or constricting for the horse that way and they usually follow along:)}}

Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  4. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Kale will care for Silverwing during the trip to the downs,,Talking,feed and brushing if needed and/or allowed :)

5. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Griff Proudmead

Seeing no reason to delay, Griff is eager to continue on to the Downs when the group is ready.

6. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

"Well let's up we can lift that cure, after all that" muttered the Dwarf.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  7. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Silverwing really seems to like you, it seems you two have created a friendship

As you approach the downs just out side of town you see the gypsy camp, As you approach you are greeted by Rinaldo " Ah my friends it is nice to see you are well, I am happy you are not dead"

VonLoon and Bob Crees like this.
  8. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"It will take more than an ogre to kill us "Roger says Greeting Rinaldo

Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  9. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Griff Proudmead

Griff is very careful not to say anything or look at anyone not wishing to bring the full wrath of the witch down upon the group again.

10. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

The Dwarf bit his tongue and did not speak, just letting his hand run up and down the shaft of his war hammer.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  11. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Where is Madame Riva ?" Kale asks of Rinaldo. To the group he asks." Do we know what we are supposed to do with the potion?

Bob Crees likes this.
  12. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

" Yes I see this, I also see that there is much bad blood between us, perhaps one day we can be friends" Rinaldo said. Madame Riva comes out to see the group " I have spoken with Delon, and have all lifted the curse, with the potions you carry the land will recover and it will be the best harvest in living memory. Thank you for returning Silverwing to us I am pleased it worked out in the end."

Bob Crees likes this.
  13. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

"Time for some ale" muttered Yomok, guiding Stink towards the village and tavern.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  14. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Griff Proudmead

Griff will follow Yomok to the village.

15. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

You make your way to the tavern where you are met by Delon " Welcome back, I knew I could count on you" Delon said smiling

(I will work out exp and coin)

Bob Crees likes this.
  16. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Well I'm glad you did as you promised. Hopefully it will mend things with the people of the Downs and more so with my friends here. Things got way out of hand but in time they may be able to forgive you.,, Now as for Silverwing,,What will happen to him? And I was wondering what this noble offered you to capture him? I may want to make a counter offer but I suspect it may be beyond my means. Won't know unless I ask tho". Kale says. "He is such a magnificent creature.

17. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Griff Proudmead

Griff will have a seat at a table and order an ale in the tavern.

18. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Yomok 3023 exp in fighter level 4 and Cleric level 4, 4202 GP gains a level in both fighter and cleric gain 1 first and 1 second
    Griff 6046 exp 4202 GP now a 5th level thief
    Kale 6046 exp 4202 GP now a 4th level ranger
    NPC 3023 exp 2101 GP both Chloe level 3 fighter and Mel level 4 go up a level

Trinsa is feeling left out

( What was decided for the magic )

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Bob Crees likes this.
  19. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

Feeling the blessing of his Deity, Yomok will learn Bless and Hold Person.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  20. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Kale has the dog figurine,,Yomok has the ring and is holding the rest

Bob Crees likes this.