AD&D Treasure Hunt and Beyond Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Doomen Gloom, Dec 30, 2016.

1. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Maxon got his Horse geared up, "I think I've pretty well got the picture, let's move before Yomok gets noticed. That Ram of his isn't exactly good for blending in." He climbed into the saddle and made sure the rest of the group was ready to go before heading out.

Bob Crees, VonLoon and Doomen Gloom like this.
  2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

Yomok kept his distance from those that he was following, spending time looking in shop windows or what street traders were selling.

3. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Yomok kept his distance and the trio did not seem to realize they were being followed. The wagon containing the dwarves left the city from the South Gate.
    The rest of the group finished packing there animals and hurried towards the South Gate trying to catch up to Yomok.

Bob Crees, SomeRandomGuy and VonLoon like this.
  4. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

As we get close to the south gate we will slow down and watch carefully for Yomok and the other Dwarf's. Kale expects to see Yomok first but doesn't want the group to be too conspicuous as they near the gate."Shouldn't be too hard to spot a ram and dwarf but lets act normal in case we don't see Yomok first." Kale advises the others.

5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

On seeing the other members of the group, Yomok led 'Stink' over to them. "They have left the city" he muttered, "Now how are we going to follow them along the open road" he asked.

6. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

"We don't need to, we know where they're going. They have a wagon that will slow them down so we can get to the cave ahead of them and scout it out then plan what to do next." He looked back toward the tavern for a few seconds, "One thing still bothers me though, that whole comment Zhorgul made about an illness for Hulgrum's wife when he showed me that pouch. He never made it to that meeting so I didn't get the chance to ask what exactly he meant so we may want to see about picking up something to cure poison or disease before we go after them just in case."

Doomen Gloom, VonLoon and Bob Crees like this.
  7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

"Good idea Maxon" agreed the Dwarf. "I have a scroll for curing poisons, but if we need something else, then has anyone seen a shop around here, where we might get what we want"

8. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

{{Just looked at Mel.Trinsa,Chloe and Kale's. nothing for poisons}}

"They should only recognise you two, {Yomok,Maxon} I could take the girls and catch up to them.We can follow them until you two catch up after getting potions, if you want Yomok. They can't be too far ahead. "Kale says.

Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  9. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

A magic shop was found not to far from the South Gate, you enter the shop an old woman sits in a rocking chair with a cat on her lap.

SomeRandomGuy, Bob Crees and VonLoon like this.
  10. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Never mind that. Here's a shop."Kales says soon after {should stay together}

11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

"I ain't sure about these places, not after the pink hair thing" muttered Yomok, looking into the window of the magic shop.

12. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"I know what you mean" Kale says with a chuckle

SomeRandomGuy and Bob Crees like this.
  13. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

"We don't really have time to be picky so hopefully we can find what we're looking for here." Maxon walked into the shop, stopping at the counter and greeting the woman, "Good day madam, my friends and I are looking for something to cure disease. Do you have anything like that?"

Doomen Gloom, VonLoon and Bob Crees like this.
  14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

Yomok reluctantly entered the shop with Maxon, having a look around the place. He was glad that he had left 'Dog' with 'Stink', as he did not want the pup from chasing the woman's cat, not with all the breakable stuff around.

15. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

The old woman looks up at Maxon "I might have something that can help you" the old woman gets up and moves quite slowly to the counter and starts digging around shelves " Did you say poison or disease? " Asked the old woman
    ( Dam your on to me :) )

VonLoon, SomeRandomGuy and Bob Crees like this.
  16. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

The rest of us will wait outside with the horse's.

17. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Maxon leaned against the counter and looked around the shop to see what else was there while she looked, "Disease preferably, one of us has a potion to cure poison...of course having extra wouldn't be a bad idea if you have that too."

He glanced at Yomok, "Say, who's handling the gold? I don't know if I have enough on me for this."

VonLoon, Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  18. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

"I guess it depends on how much the potions cost" the dwarf replied to Maxon, but looking at the old woman.

19. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

" I have a neutralize poison scroll some where around here that would be 500 gp and I have a cure disease scroll as well for 400 gp" said the old woman

VonLoon, SomeRandomGuy and Bob Crees like this.
  20. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

"I think we can afford to take both of you" Yomok replied to the woman, "But let me speak to my friends outside".

Yomok quoted the cost of the scrolls to the others "Do we get both" he asked.