AD&D Treasure Hunt and Beyond Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Doomen Gloom, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

"It's best if we all stay together I think Maxon. I can call on two possible spells if needed 'Command' and 'Hold Person'. They do not last long, but might be enough to overpower the dwarves" replied Yomok.

2. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Trinsa has charm person too but will need to learn it.Hitting them while asleep is a good idea too.There's no need to go all the way back to town as Yomok said.Better to push on.We shouldn't split up but having said that I could track them while you both learn that spell tomorrow giving us 4 chances or two each or does it work that way?. I could leave markers for you to follow right up to the caves if needed. Problem is,,What do we do with them after? Can't just kill them although they deserve it.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  3. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

"Hold person would work too, I'm not terribly familiar with it but I believe it can have more than one target as well."

He shrugged, he was getting a bit tired of planning, re-planning, and second guessing. "Yes it would give us 4 chances, but camping out here in the wilderness to study spells when we're right outside of Waterdeep is a bad idea. If we're going to do this it would be best to go back to town and study in the safety of an inn rather than risk being interrupted by who knows what. As far as what to do with them I'd say leave that to Hulgrum and his family, if they want revenge I've no problem with looking the other way."

VonLoon, Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

"Well lets just get on with it. Forget the studying and go with what we have" Yomok muttered.

5. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Maxon got his Horse moving again without comment.

VonLoon, Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  6. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

Yomok got 'Dog' out of the saddle bag, so that he could do his 'business' and then clutching him under his arm, climbed onto the back of 'Stink'. "Come on let's go and right a wrong".

7. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

With a semblance of a plan in place the group continued down the trail and the inevitable encounter with Hulgrum, Zhorgul and Khulduz.

"I have 2 charm person scrolls if you want me to use them, and Yomok has one as well" Trimsa said while handing one to Maxon

As you come upon the three dwarves you have managed to gain Surprise.

You have the first move

Bob Crees, SomeRandomGuy and VonLoon like this.
  8. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Maxon held back and waited to see how things were going to play out, but was ready with his Sleep spell if things started to go south and Hulgrum was in danger.

VonLoon, Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

Yomok rode up to the 3 Dwarves "Well this is a nice surprise, fancy meeting you all again" he smiled.

10. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Kale pulls up to one side of Yomok with his bow in hand but not threatening yet.

11. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Kuldhaz and Zhorgul looked surprised and angered by the sudden appearence of the group, Hulgrum on the other hand smiled and waved at the heroes.

"Greetings Yomok, you are headed south as well? Hulgrum asked " I thought you had just got to town, well no matter."
    Kuldhaz and Zhorgul exchanged a glance looking nervous.

Bob Crees, SomeRandomGuy and VonLoon like this.
  12. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yomok

"Yes my friend" Yomok smiled at Hulgrum, "Maybe we can travel with you for a while, safety in numbers and all that"

VonLoon and Doomen Gloom like this.