All the News From PAX

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Last time I went there, there were no Zombie's, just lots of Drunk Kids , on Broad Street, Birmingham, UK, last thing I wanted to do was take a Video of someone throwing up in the Gutter and stating "I don't remember eating that":)

2. LiNanMian1984

LiNanMian1984 Here To Help

Man... just reading, watching and going over all that... Man... I would have been the Feral in the bush stalking the Undead Labs PAX booth.

That was a hell of a thing that you guys did. I am so glad that I am a part of this community.

Thank you ever so much!

3. gish

gish Got Your Back

Don't think that will happen because there's the wall

4. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves to everyone at UL. :)

Dalmakator and e5futter like this.
  5. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Just saw all the screenshots from Polygon. Jeez I haven't been this excited for an add on in a looong time. xD

6. F R E E

F R E E Got Your Back

Sanya, I just read your post and I was amazed about "The Live Game" you played with real people in PAX East.
    I know that you like movies, and if you also like the philosophical topic about the apocalypse, you will enjoy:
    The Philosophers (2013) aka After the Dark (2013)

Storyline/Plot:
    At an international school in Jakarta, a philosophy teacher challenges his class of twenty graduating seniors to choose which ten of them would take shelter underground and reboot the human race in the event of a nuclear apocalypse.

Once again, sorry about my bad english.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  7. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

I wish I was there to bug Undead Sanya (and other friendly zombies) in the real world :)

8. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

I'm ready for Lifeline to come out :D!

9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

At the end of the Story Mode, we can see the Bridge, so that could be the link between?

10. Jotun

Jotun Starting Off

Its good too see UL is progressing at a fast rate , i mean they work the iron while its hot

11. gish

gish Got Your Back

Lifelife takes place during the events of the story

12. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Lifeline is a prequel - it happens right before the outbreak. I'm a little fuzzy on the exact timeline, and Geoffrey's not here yet to ask, but when this starts, the denizens of the valley don't yet realize anything is wrong. The army is trying to keep zombies from pouring into the valley, as a matter of fact, and when a skyscraper full of people turns... that's a lotta zombies.

Axios, Bob Crees and MrMonst3r like this.
  13. Dutchdynomite

Dutchdynomite Here To Help

Well that would mean that Maya wasn't on a hunting trip. And I can assume that the guys she was "hunting" with are either survivors she made it to the valley with or perhaps a couple of the soldiers that made it out with her. This doesn't bode well for the success of the mission in Lifeline. Bummer.

14. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

A skyscraper full? Whoa :confused:

15. ArthurJS14

ArthurJS14 Got Your Back

I love the exercise that you did with people, I will definitely use it in the future when I teach emergency preparedness! The results you got were awesome... wish I could of gone.

16. Auzarion

Auzarion Starting Off

And with the mod community lifeline is going to be insane!

17. Nokrahs

Nokrahs Got Your Back

I want this...like now!

18. L0rd Shogun

L0rd Shogun Got Your Back

I am assuming this download will be around 1gb to 1.5 gb? Considering Lifeline will take advantage of as many existing textures and models as it can, it is still adding new vehicle(s), weapons, people, information, and some new game play elements as well. Including a new map too.
    Breakdown cost $7.99, extremely affordable in my opinion for the amount of playability it added.
    I would be comfortable with paying twice as much for Lifeline, considering all the additional content it is adding. Seems fair to me.

We've got a month until June.
    Is early June leaning more towards like June 3rd, or June 5th, or further away like June 10th, June 13th?

Also, is TU5 coming out the same day?

19. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

I'm thinking 1.5 Gb, $12.99, and NLT 12Jun14. TU 5 will be same day most likely back to back if you decide to buy Lifeline.

That map has to take up a lot of memory. Also, there is new music, voice overs and about 3 cars for every zed. Haha.

If it's only $8 bucks that's a steal. MS is going to want more.

I think June 12 can still be considered early June. Hehe.

20. Axios

Axios Got Your Back