Am I the only one counting the days until E3?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Corwyhn, May 18, 2017.

1. Corwyhn

Corwyhn Here To Help

Am I the only one counting the days until E3?

2. Dbomb 12

Dbomb 12 Here To Help

I try not to. For me it makes time go by slower.

3. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

Only 24 days until my flight leaves for LA. I am looking forward to the experience live at E3. The long wait starts after the hype of E3 is over, but hopefully by then information will flow more freely and we can keep the hype going until the release date.

4. Dbomb 12

Dbomb 12 Here To Help

Hopefully we wont have to wait long after E3.

5. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I had a countdown thread but didn't keep much track.

6. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

What is 4-6 more months compared to the year we have already waited? It will not be released by fall and will most likely be closer to holiday season. Regardless we are closer than we have ever been before.

7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

8. Dbomb 12

Dbomb 12 Here To Help

Still though 4 to 6 months would be a while. Just saying sooner would be better.

9. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Better late than never.

Doomen Gloom, Dbomb 12 and Bob Crees like this.
  10. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Normally I'm excited for the show, but this year has been something else. With Microsoft playing everything close to their chest to make Scorpio and its games more of a spectacle, it seems like gaming news has slowed to a crawl this past month or so.

11. NO! I Can't wait either <3

12. Corwyhn

Corwyhn Here To Help

Are we there yet?

13. Dbomb 12

Dbomb 12 Here To Help

Close enough I suppose.

Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  14. Lukebazz91

Lukebazz91 Here To Help

Its news to me but i just read that SOD2 will release with three maps all roughly the same size as the original.

I think its now like 19 days until the microsoft conference.

15. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

Yes 19 days until the MS press release* and 21 days until the big show. It will be exciting to see some gameplay footage & see and hear some new information, but in reality we are hyped up and excited to hear when the release date will be. Then we just have to wait more.

Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  16. meestah009

meestah009 Got Your Back

Absolutely not. Imagine...after that amazing trailer so long ago we've only had drops. And after waiting patiently all this time, in just 3 short weeks the dam's about to burst. We'll finally have specific details on gameplay...and tons of video footage, I hope!

We all know SoD2's gonna be amazing...but now we'll know exactly why ;)

17. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

My bags are packed and I am ready to fly that way in 12 days. Hopefully MS does this right and SOD2 is the talk of the show. During E3 and after, this forum will be buzzing with activity and that will be exciting as well. From here to launch day it is going to be a fun ride.

18. Erudain

Erudain Here To Help

<----- still has hope at the end of SoD annoucement they will say "and the game will be available at 00:01 tonight"

Bob Crees, Doomen Gloom and Dbomb 12 like this.
  19. Dbomb 12

Dbomb 12 Here To Help

I'm hoping for this too. Could you imagine all the "hell yeah" faces.

Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  20. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Not at all, I am super psyched for E3 as always. Regretfully, I have some other obligations on the first day, but I'll be catching up as much as I can!

I am sure the State of Decay 2 announcement will be great :)

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    Bob Crees, Doomen Gloom and Dbomb 12 like this.