Announcing State of Decay 2

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Well great, now how am I supposed to survive the rest of this summer?

I can almost smell the rotting flesh...

The Sweet Meat, Burzum, Vers and 6 others like this.
  2. vencc

vencc Starting Off

Time to fire up SOD on PC and check out all of the patches I've missed since 2013 lol

Vers and Cejao like this.
  3. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

New forum section open!

4. Backpacker Lee

Backpacker Lee Got Your Back

I saw the Trumbull valley sign and the world stopped...... I knew it was time.

5. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

@Undead Sanya : so, we've been hearing rumors of an altered xbone format, in addition to the xbone slim. Will SOD2 require the altered box, or can I buy the slim when it comes out with minimal worries about running your new baby?

Please add this info to the next Forums section. Thank you!

Cejao likes this.
  6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

This is my favorite comment today. :) (I did too, tbh)

7. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

I thought (kinda hoped) it meant we were finally leaving the valley. I mean there didn't seem to be any place left untouched. But either way, looking forward to it!

As Microsoft stated in the conference, all Xbox One games will work on the Slim AND the Project Scorpio box. So no matter what Xbox One game you get, it will work on any of those 3 platforms.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
    Cejao and DeadK9Handler like this.
  8. Pure speculation, but we could be getting a bigger map.

We did
    Blow up the wall at the end of the campaign, confirmed by both the end of the campaign and messages that hint towards it in Lifeline.

9. Wyndrusher

Wyndrusher Starting Off

Is this only coming on pc to the windows 10 store or will Steam also be a choice?

Cejao likes this.
  10. Erudain

Erudain Here To Help

yes, PC release too.....was kinda freaked that with the announcement being made at the Xbox stand...that it was going to be a Xbox exclusive... :)

QuarantineRoad and Cejao like this.
  11. DeadK9Handler

DeadK9Handler Here To Help

I was getting updates while at a VA appt. I laughed and smiled so much my dr when she came in was a little worried! (My reply in green!) image.jpg

12. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

After reading the email, I noticed the forums went from having 3 people logged in, to having EVERYONE logged in. More or less my reaction to it and the trailer:

[​IMG]

13. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

I loved when the passenger door opened and splatted a Zed. I have wanted to do that for so long and now I only have to wait until some unspecified time in 2017 to do so. The trailer was amazing and the fact that we can now start talking about SOD2 is even better. I see some good times ahead for my team of Zednecks in 2017. I hope to see several of you there.

14. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

The official answer for today is "not yet able to talk about it." This is Microsoft's big party day, and and it's only fair they want to keep focus on their stuff.

The Sweet Meat and Cejao like this.
  15. Undead Nicole

Just a quick FYI - I'm moving all of the SoD2 posts into the new SoD2 forums. So if you've said something about it in your excitement. I moved it. . with a big ol sloppy grin on my face.

16. Undead Nicole

At the end of the presser, Phil said that the games will be cross platform from the Slim, the One and the new Console. :) So you'll be able to play from the One if you don't want to upgrade.

QuarantineRoad, Cejao and FTcivic like this.
  17. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Yay, a presser! Please link when able. Thank you, you beautiful UL personnel!

18. Undead Brant

Undead Brant Developer Staff Member

Dantron, I don't think you'll have a problem finding a few friends to play with, you are always invited to my base.

19. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

I tried to gatecrash the conference but the security were having none of it. It was funny, walking up there a lady on her way to work who was late due to all the traffic control by LAPD, was wondering what was going on. I told her Undead Labs are making a major announcementand about 10000 fans are attending. She asked what it was I said its the video game industry. She asked me 'Are you a Gamer...? I felt it was a loaded question so I paused and gave a smart but polite reply as I could; I said 'not professionally' and she turned her nose up in the air and marched off away from me haha! Undeterred I continued onwards as I proudly wore my SOD cap and t-shirt.. ready for more Los Angelino abuse! Bring on the Zombie Apocalypse I say *snicker*

20. Undead Nicole

www.xbox.com/e3/live-event