Announcing State of Decay 2

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Hi J.S
    I just wanted to welcome you! I've been quite busy with some individuals who want me to worship them as you say!
    I hope you've seen my RoofParking videos on my youtube channel... .-)
    You'll like it....well, not everybody like it if course...but i respect and understand them.
    Have a nice day!

Bob Crees likes this.
  2. Kid Kayole

Kid Kayole Here To Help

I feel ya brother! I upgraded to the One when YOSE was released. Without that, I'd probably still be rocking the 360

3. I bought the xbox one for #StateOfDecay Yose too! But i do not regret it...not a bit!
    I'm happy with that...i would have done more if i had money...

4. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

We really need some content out. Idk how much more breakdown I can take I'm bored as hell. Love this game but disappointed with how long it takes new content to come out

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

We wont be getting any new content for the old game:(. The only new we will see is SOD 2:)

Bob Crees likes this.
  6. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

I know. I'm just tired of waiting as I'm sure many fans are . This games to good not to have more that's why I'm like whyyyyy

Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  7. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I stopped playing a long time ago, I'm just playing other games and away from the zombie genre.

Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  8. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

I fire up YOSE every couple of days, just to keep the skills up; I'd daresay that drop-kicks are still going to be the weapon of choice for SOD2, so I'll want to keep the muscle memory sharp for that ;)

9. Necrotic Eradicator

Necrotic Eradicator Here To Help

Well well well, SOD 2 Huh.

I can't wait to get my hands on this new installment of the franchise, i really enjoyed the original on the 360 and even got it again for the Xbox One. The trailer for the Upcoming game looks epic, i hope i even saw a little double team Zed smashing too in the co-op.

I've already got a couple of buddies interested in stalking the apocalyptic waste lands with me . . i must say that's one thing i did miss in the original games . . but now i got a crew, my car is fueled and we're heading out!!

Best Zombie game i've played by far, thank you Undead labs for all your hard work.

10. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

I don't think the guys comment from early was really that bad. I mean let's not get soft here. I love this game so much but when you think about it we did pay for the same exact thing in year one I was disappointed with the lack of new things. That being said... I love this game and I spend hours on it..even if I just forked over money for the same thing :). Everyone else does it ...Undead labs did it too but better imo. Still I find the lack of content disturbing .

Just got the new resident evil love it but I want my zombies back guys I'd play state of decay OVER RE

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  11. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

Constructive critique is acceptable, and generally appreciated by developers and forum-haunters alike; snark and personal attacks are not. As per the forum rules here, it's a matter of personal conduct - all about the way you deliver your message. Take yours here for instance :) there's no underlying inflection in the tone of your message here that conveys any kind of hidden meaning or 'bad vibe' that could be misinterpreted, no pointing-of-accusing-fingers, and it's polite, gets to the point of your concerns, and will likely be well received by one and all.

That is how one brings attention to whatever issues they want to raise :cool:

12. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I still play Breakdown, as there are two Heroes I have never unlocked ( Getting close to the Sniper now:) ).

I have never gotten past Level 6 and that was this the original game.

I have never finished LifeLine.

If I look at the original games and then YOSE, I have 1000's of gaming hours in and it still brings me back.

13. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Zombies are life for me.
    whether it be with state of decay, or left for dead 2, h1z1:js, even counterstrike:source zombie mods.
    Need more Brains!

14. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

I want state of decay two :(

15. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

Patience, my young feral-slaying padawan; all good things come to those fellow survivors who wait for developer/moderator announcements ;)

Cejao, Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  16. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

Hehe. This game is my zombie drug ! It's everything I ever wanted in a game. I can't play life like or breakdown anymore tho lmao. Rather wait for a better game but I'm like a kid in the car on its way to a theme park. K I'm gonna go play some break down later .

17. JollyZed

JollyZed Starting Off

i want project zomboid features (decaying land, growing bushes, zeds dont die inmediatly qhen cuaght on fire, realistic zed physic siege against walls xD)

ItzDizzY and Bob Crees like this.
  18. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

Undead labs should make a tournament and use it to advertise. Like have a group of people play on breakdown and see who can survive the longest? Just a thought. I play only this game lol. And I have tons of new ones:D State of decay tournament!!:)).

19. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

2982 hours and counting

Cejao, Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  20. Sorry, if you have already talked about this topic, there are too many posts to read them all.

In State of Decay 2, the number of zombies will be finite? No matter if there are twenty million of them, the fact is one bullet, one less zombie.

The game shouldn't have a finite number of resources and an infinite number of zombies. I stopped playing State of Decay for this reason and I think it's one of the best games I've ever played.