Announcing State of Decay 2

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Except I don't know how many days I'm counting for lol

2. ManElegant

ManElegant Got Your Back

Looked at my calendar and was outraged to see it's already JUNE and we still haven't had an announcement on a release date.... Moments later it dawned on me that I had been looking up dates for flights so........ Yeah, nothing more to see here. Carry on. I'll just see myself out.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  3. Nathan Endo

Nathan Endo Got Your Back

Even with AGC's Youtube updates I'm still sitting here like: "Ya'll got anynore of them SOD 2 updates?!"

Attached Files:

4. Please don't make us wait forever for details.

Bob Crees and Griffonclaw39 like this.
  5. Griffonclaw39

Griffonclaw39 Here To Help

rebel36, Takuro_Spirit and Bob Crees like this.
  6. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

Honestly Im incredibly disappointed/unhappy that there is STILL no announcement about your game. April is half over..2017 is getting to its median...are you guys going to release this game in 2017.....I mean come on. I don't even play video games anymore...I only want to play this. Fans have waited long enough!!!!!!! Time to make something happen Undead labs...this is my first post with negativity but I feel it has merit...

rebel36 likes this.
  7. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

I feel your pain. I keep telling myself to be patient and that good things come to those who wait but it is tough. I just play other games to keep me occupied and keep an eye peeled for any new State of Decay 2 info. June and E3 will be when we know a lot more.:)

Bob Crees likes this.
  8. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Guys, I know it's been rough. There IS some new news out there and some concept art at http://www.stateofdecay.com I know it's not a lot, but we haven't been able to be as free with our information as we were last time. Lots of different cogs in play and we've got muzzles made of titanium. :(

9. Vers

Vers Here To Help

In all fairness, they did say when they'll be dropping the news. That's meeting the community halfway in my opinion.

10. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

So when is that being dropped sir.

Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  11. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Tuesday, June 13 2017 @E3

12. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

It's not really Undead Labs fault that they aren't revealing more info as such decisions are the purview of the publisher. For many years now the gaming industry has been enamored of cloak and dagger style information control. The idea is to build anticipation and make gamers hungry for info, this way even tiny morsels can have larger proportional impact on potential audiences.

13. The release date will be announced Sunday June 11th, at Microsoft Conference, 5pmEST....

Bob Crees, XzerothreeX and rebel36 like this.
  14. Griffonclaw39

I CANNOT WAIT! UNH!

In the meantime, I'm going back to Trumball county to walk Alan over to a secluded spot somewhere...

June is soooooooooooo far away.

15. ManElegant

ManElegant Got Your Back

I'm going to go all Fox mulder here for a sec, happy for this oppinion to be shot down in flames. I reckon there is some sort of tie with the Project Scorpio release and stuff is being held up as there might be some sort of tie in. *Takes off tin foil hat

Yeah, well, that's just, like, my opinion, man.

16. Griffonclaw39

We're still in f***ing April.

So... I guess it's time to meet the Judge. I'm sending Marcus and Maya to meet her. In the meantime, I'm going to train Rose on the finer points of zed killing.

17. Arrowdweller

Arrowdweller Starting Off

Hang in there just 2 more months. Also since you're back in SoD1, doesn't Lilly remind you of Preston Garvey. "Another Survivor needs our help" "Another Settlement needs our help."

Enjoy the wait and keep on killin'.

18. Griffonclaw39

Absolutely.

However, the difference between Lilly and Preston: I will sacrifice everything to keep that young, idealistic girl alive. She is hope for a future that hopefully won't include barbarism or any other crazy, post-apocalypse trend. Also, there is a great mod that effectively lengthens out the distress calls. Preston, has been effectively replaced by the radio operator (through a great mod) and someone I'd rather have back at Fort Independence so I can slip back into the Silver Shroud.

Also, I want to add: God, I love Dogmeat. She reminds me to take Jack and Suzi "out on patrol of the cul-de-sac."

And oh yeah...

It's still April.

I CANNOT WAIT! UNH!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  19. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

LOL

20. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

I honestly dont know how much longer I can constantly do the same stuff to entertain myself on State of Decay. Im trying..