Announcing State of Decay 2

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I have just started a new YOSE Breakdown Game, looking to only recruit Army / Cop / Ex Cop survivors. At the moment its not as easy as it sounds:)

2. Griffonclaw39

Griffonclaw39 Here To Help

Another sunrise and the new recruit Rose has proven to be a real survivor. She turned spam and dried noodles into a super culinary dish!

Ed just came back with more toilet tissue paper than the Norma could hold. This... is... a... beautiful day.

"Lilly, what day is it?"

She points to the calendar.

I CANNOT WAIT! UNH!

3. Griffonclaw39

What a day. The Wilkersons dropped off some serious military hardware that just "fell" off a truck. Uh-huh. And everyone voted to move to some trucking warehouse. It's been so quiet ever since Sam found Pastor William dead thanks to Alan. And Alan is dead. Yeah, I guess it is time to move on from here.

It's still freaking April.

I CANNOT WAIT! UNH!

4. Griffonclaw39

It's Sunday.
    (Loud TV announcer voice)
    SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! Take the kids and head over to the Fairgrounds for some Monster Truck action! Watch Joe and his brother take two Norma against Angry Mountain, the Behemoth! Have the kids throw molotov cocktails at Bloaters in the Petting Zoo! Dare to call yourself a real survivor? Take on Feely-Ouchie the Feral in one-on-one combat. This is post-apocalypse entertainment at its finest.
    (In quick, low-TV announcer voice)
    We're not responsible for accidental dismemberment, you're kid going up in flames, or other horrible stuff.

5. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

I went to continue my play through of Breakdown last night and much to my surprise my progress was gone. I was at level 51 and now I'm back at level 1 and have no heroes unlocked! I still have all my achievements. I don't know what happened for sure. I have a couple of other profiles on Xbox One that I only play offline and sometimes I play SOD on those just to goof around, but my Rebel36 profile is my online primary one. I did delete some saved games on those profiles last week. I may have accidently deleted my Rebel36 SOD game save file. I was half way to 100 level and now I'm back to square one. Here we go...again.:(

6. Griffonclaw39

I feel your pain, but you know what... it's all about the journey. Getting there might feel like a grind all over again, but the sheer atmosphere keeps me going.

7. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Maybe there is a cloud save from profile?

8. Griffonclaw39

Woof... it's the 24th of April. It's been raining all day since we arrived at Snyder's. Ed has been super happy since getting his hand on a working stereo system, but he's already been warned by Maya that if she hears it, so do the zeds. I found him a great pair of headphones. The sound of rain is soothing, but it can mask the sound of a feral on the hunt. Oh well, I've done my part setting up the aid station.

"Dave, we've made contact with another group of survivors..."

Sigh. "Okay..."

9. Griffonclaw39

2:09 am. The night watch just sounded the alarm. A behemoth is lumbering up the road towards the Tartan Mart.

Maya dropped the bad boy after plugging SIX, SIX!?! .50 caliber rounds into it. You know what... I'm sleeping near Maya from now on.

OH GOD! I CANNOT WAIT! UNH!

10. Greetings all

Any ideas as to when we will be able to pre order SoD2 ? I suppose that info isn't available without a release date but I thought I'd ask.

11. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

We don't have those details locked down yet, however, I have seen pre-orders up with incorrect release dates. :)

Bob Crees, Doomen Gloom and rebel36 like this.
  12. Griffonclaw39

26th. We're still... in... April. (Dramatic pause... whimper even)

Marcus and Sam just helped Quentin back home to the Grange. New survivors and they're not the Wilkersons or the defeatist mokes we saved for nothing with Sgt. Tann. Not a bad day after all. Ed and I are heading over to see Mr. Slick-as-hell-politician Ray Santos. He's got an offer and I think we can work out a deal.

13. Griffonclaw39

Mr. Santos is slick. Here I arrive with Angela Farrell to arrange some level of cooperation and he takes off in the two-seater with her. Damn this is a long walk back to Snyder's. Lots of Army helicopters flying in and out of Danforth. This looks promising.

It's a new day! It's the 27th. Die... April... Die... quickly. Stop with this slow death and passage of time garbage.

Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  14. Griffonclaw39

Angela came back this morning. Figures...

Anyway, Sam and I are going to scout some homes up in Marshall. There's a nice cul-de-sac with a view.

Ever do calisthenics with a 100 lb. man, and you're twice his weight? There will never, ever be synchronicity. So, yeah... what day is it?

I CANNOT WAIT! UNH!

XzerothreeX and Bob Crees like this.
  15. Griffonclaw39

What a crazy morning. The town hall was overrun and now we're two survivors bigger at Snyder's. The Mayor is dead along with the last, elected sheriff. Though our numbers are growing, I still get this feeling of even more isolation. It's been quiet in Danforth as far as Army activity.
    "Sgt. Tann needs our help at one of the gates, can you help him," asked Lilly.
    "Sure, by the way... what day is it,"
    "29th! One more day and April is behind us."
    I CANNOT WAIT, UNH!

16. Griffonclaw39

Ed played this at Snyder's this morning. Another Sunday has arrived. It's also the 30th. Goodbye April.

I cannot wait.