Announcing State of Decay 2

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 13, 2016.

1. curby

curby Here To Help

Spring!! Spring you say!! Arrggghhhhhh feels like I've lost my best survivor to another god damn feral all over again!!.......

Del44ZSlayer likes this.
  2. Griffonclaw39

Griffonclaw39 Here To Help

That's about perfect for me. I'm heading into west Texas at the end of the month. I will be back well before that time, but enough time to get the new rig ready. I cannot wait.

Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  3. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

2018 is this a joke? Pffffttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. GREEEEAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I cant play another minute of the first one this is like torture. What a disappointment to the fans.

I was in the xbox store getting all excited..hmm its june 17 should be released soon..Maybe August? Man buzzkill

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  4. Light Foot

Light Foot Starting Off

Personally I'm just happy I remembered my login for the Forums!!
    I must look into making a new thread for the purpose of basically asking Devs Yay or Nay questions relating to features in the new game..Mainly I hope they have implemented Zombies inside cars..so you go running for a car and there's a couple of Zombies inside!!

Mostly trying to keep my expectations chill..mostly.

5. Hi!Can i ask you? Is
    State of Decay ready now?

6. Hendo003

Hendo003 Here To Help

Hi Piter and welcome to the forums. No it is not currently ready, it will be ready sometime in the spring of 2018. Just have to be a bit more patient. Hope that this helps.

7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

8. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Yes, ^ SoD1 has been ready for awhile now, but SoD2 wont be out till spring 2018

9. Burzum

Burzum Got Your Back

Hahaha i just showed one of my clients the trailer for SoD 2.... He just bought an xbox in front of me

Hendo003, Bob Crees, Cejao and 3 others like this.