Announcing State of Decay 2

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 13, 2016.

1. curby

curby Here To Help

Spring!! Spring you say!! Arrggghhhhhh feels like I've lost my best survivor to another god damn feral all over again!!.......

Doomen Gloom and Del44ZSlayer like this.
  2. Griffonclaw39

Griffonclaw39 Here To Help

That's about perfect for me. I'm heading into west Texas at the end of the month. I will be back well before that time, but enough time to get the new rig ready. I cannot wait.

3. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

2018 is this a joke? Pffffttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. GREEEEAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I cant play another minute of the first one this is like torture. What a disappointment to the fans.

I was in the xbox store getting all excited..hmm its june 17 should be released soon..Maybe August? Man buzzkill

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
    Doomen Gloom likes this.
  4. Light Foot

Light Foot Starting Off

Personally I'm just happy I remembered my login for the Forums!!
    I must look into making a new thread for the purpose of basically asking Devs Yay or Nay questions relating to features in the new game..Mainly I hope they have implemented Zombies inside cars..so you go running for a car and there's a couple of Zombies inside!!

Mostly trying to keep my expectations chill..mostly.

5. Hi!Can i ask you? Is
    State of Decay ready now?

6. Hendo003

Hendo003 Here To Help

Hi Piter and welcome to the forums. No it is not currently ready, it will be ready sometime in the spring of 2018. Just have to be a bit more patient. Hope that this helps.

7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

8. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Yes, ^ SoD1 has been ready for awhile now, but SoD2 wont be out till spring 2018

9. Burzum

Burzum Got Your Back

Hahaha i just showed one of my clients the trailer for SoD 2.... He just bought an xbox in front of me

10. I've got my preorder in...... now to wait

11. Hello,

I have a (probably very dumb) question.
    Is it possible to pre-order SOD2 online in a safe way? And is there an idea on the price range of the game?

Greetz
    R00ler

12. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I wouldn't pre-order yet as we haven't announced a release date. :) WE also haven't announced our price point. It's probably best just to wait.

13. And this is why you guys belong to the best game developers in the world. At least you are honest. You guys know you don't have a date or price and are not afraid to say that. And to say we better wait. I don't know if it is still possible, but my respect for you guys rises again.

And I guess the sites where you can preorder SoD2 are fake then? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2017
  14. Undead Nicole

I wouldn't call them fake. More like, they're jumping the gun. :) Obviously places like Best Buy and Amazon are real enough. But pre-ordering when we havent' announced when we launch or if there are going to be any pre-order deals seems rather premature.

15. Ok, maybe fake is a bit of a harsh word for it. But I don't understand how they can do that without knowing the releasedate or especially the price. But I'll just, impatiently (like everybody else), wait for news from you guys. :)

16. Undead Nicole

It's a retail thing. They want to get those pre-orders started so they know how much to physically order. The underlying issue is that we just don't have a date yet. So they make a guess and edit the release date when they get the right one.

17. Erudain

Erudain Here To Help

well it's not "fake" but a little marketing for sites like Best Buy or Amazon, first it works as a placeholder for them, second works as click-bait for them on google or other search engines....you might search for SoD 2, land on their stores, and while you can't buy the game you might see something else that interest you....cha-ching, sale for them

18. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Certainly avoid a certain SOD2 buy now on ebay as this states u get the game within a week! UL know about this as i told them, but ebay seem to be struggling to keep the person selling this, off their site! Id just wait till at least the official date is released, and then look to pre orders on reputable sites as mentioned above somewhere! Amazon etc...

Cejao, Bob Crees, Dbomb 12 and 2 others like this.
  19. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Update! Checked on ebay just now, an thankfully they appear to have removed the SOD2 buy now advert!