Announcing State of Decay 2

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Chalem

Chalem Starting Off

i was just reading the FAQ and it said "undead and human enemies" do i finally get to kill me some bandits?

2. SirRight

SirRight Got Your Back

Where can this Canadian sign up for Win 10 Beta testing? Can't wait!

QuarantineRoad and Cejao like this.
  3. Erudain

Erudain Here To Help

Or be the bandit stealing from innocent people....now I just have to get a lucille....

Cejao likes this.
  4. Good eye!
    Link: http://stateofdecay.com/faq.html

Nice catch, there's a lot more info here

5. I was about to Rage when i read this in the FAQ:

WHAT ABOUT STEAM?
    Stay tuned – we’ll have more to share in the future.

I honestly hope it comes to Steam, i really can`t stand UWP, and making it an exclusive to Win10 Store will cut your sales on PC by 95%.

Another question, can i select Sex, Face appearance and Clothes at Character Creation?

6. Chalem

Chalem Starting Off

Yes, there are also seems to be some form of car customisation and a system in which various survivors can be promoted, sort if like a community hierachy, the hype is realllll.

I hope so

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
    Cejao and Han solo like this.
  7. kidfusion3000

kidfusion3000 Got Your Back

lucy cormorant, and she's busy.

8. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Any chance of dropping the post in my signature in the new section please? It's a little "I want" that's totally focused on the next single player game in the series.

Hmmm, just read the FAQ. "Dynamic zombie and human enemies" leapt out at me immediately. This is going to be interesting.

9. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Done. :)

10. ragnar482

ragnar482 Got Your Back

This is Awesome..
    Finally the announcement of SoD 2..
    Thanks Undead Labs and btw..
    Trailer gave me goosebumps.

11. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

The pie train is leaving Trumball. Mmmm that trailer and the remixed theme.

Never survive alone. @Shadowfogkiller SECRET TUNNEL

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  12. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

Yay the trailer and the announcement will let the forums community live again!

13. Takuro_Spirit

Takuro_Spirit Here To Help

"Play solo, or for the first time ever in the “State of Decay” franchise, with up to three of your friends."

Well at least there's that. ;)

14. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron pencils* in some time in 2017 in order to visit Brant's base. :)

*Yes, Dantron still uses pencils, mainly due to the yummy graphite**.

**Yes, robots find graphite to be quite tasty. Not blappleberry pie tasty, but tasty nonetheless.

Dantron notes hbb's idea as a possibility. :)

Present Day Dantron writes a note to Future Dantron "Sanya knows too much."

Present day Dantron then gets all shifty-eyed and whatnot. Dantron soon proceeds to takes a nap...being mysterious is quite tiring. (Being strange comes naturally.)

Dantron is going to require a new pencil with all the penciling Dantron has done this afternoon. ;)

15. Guys I love the trailer and I can't wait to get my hands on the game am a big fan of state of decay and I can't wait for state of decay 2

16. THIS is the news I've been waiting for!

Co-op, not competitive is fantastic news, so as long as you stick to the spirit of the original State of Decay you shouldn't go far wrong!

Edit: I really hope it's released on Steam as well though, Windows Store only would be a big mistake.

17. The only reason i played state of decay longer than 6 hours was the breakdown DLC that they added to it to play how i want to play and die how i play and increased the duration to over 300+ hours so if they get rid of it in state of decay 2 im gonna be so mad and its not really a hard thing to implement

Primus, Cejao and ragnar482 like this.
  18. AirwolfUSAF

AirwolfUSAF Here To Help

My 25th wedding anniversary is tomorrow, June 14th and you great people at Undead Labs have given me one hell of an anniversary gift! Now to get my survival skills brushed up.

19. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

THE HYPE IS REAL!!! I'm gonna love and live the entire moment feeling nostalgic! I gotta tell my budies to get this game and show the trailer, I knew UL won't disappoint!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  20. DeaconX

DeaconX Starting Off

Can't wait to buy this on Steam. For Windows 7. Wink Wink.

QuarantineRoad, Cejao and Fabian907 like this.