Announcing State of Decay 2

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Chalem

Chalem Starting Off

Honestly though, you guys are some of the most dedicated game developers out there, glad to see you have finally got the backing and money to see your dreams come to life and i for one cant wait to play them.

2. So pumped!!!

QuarantineRoad and Cejao like this.
  3. BoRoBomB

BoRoBomB Here To Help

Where do I preorder?

4. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

That's what I want to know and soon I'll buy the XOS

Cejao likes this.
  5. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

And is there some sort of super duper $120-240 collector edition type? Because I would buy the shit out of that.

6. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Super exciting! Finally!
    This. All of this.

Also, I do hope this news draws some old friends back to the forums.

7. So glad it's officially announced I hope the brains in the lab give us loyal players a carry over bonus something really cool..... A light saber lol still hoping for it

8. Morgannwg

Morgannwg Got Your Back

Great news. Now shut up and take my money!

9. Auditorex

Auditorex Here To Help

Nice! Well, it looks like we have to start gathering up a team now. Pumped about this game.

QuarantineRoad and Cejao like this.
  10. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

WAAagh!! Yes!

....til 2017?

Patience in a State of Disarray...

But yes, because this Phacops is at the business end of the business end - may I ask if this is still in CryEngine?

Whether it is, or is not:

Will there still be room for a sassy bunch of hooligans to fiddle with your Dev files like before? :)

And, do you have plans for modding to be inherent to the game, or might this still be the case of proprietary bits and budgies getting in the way of that ability?

----

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  11. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

Here we go again, just like I did before because of the unbearable waiting, (and my impatience)...time to go back into cryo sleep chamber. Push eject and wake me on "D" day. :cool:

12. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

I will be hosting a 24 hour stream the day this goes live on PC. It would be awesome to have some fellow Zednecks pop in for some Zed slaying fun. Trying to determine how to schedule vacation for an unspecified date in 2017 will be my biggest challenge. But as long as it is not Halloween (my wedding anniversary) I should be good to go.

13. Tsewe

Tsewe Here To Help

Thank you so much UL, this is honestly the only true surprise I got from the beginning of E3, and what a big one! I was so happy, and I still am, I know it's gonna rock.

It seems like you really went down the road we all wanted here on these forums, and it's really appreciated. I really feel like you have honored your word, which not many companies do.

Glory to Undead Labs! This is by far the best E3 news for me. Now, only a little bit more waiting...

14. OMG this was the best thing to have happened at E3, im just sad we got to wait till next year for this

Please tell me that a BREAKDOWN type game mode will be incorporated into the main game at launch

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  15. Please don't tell me I need to buy a second Xbox with gold for both accounts just to play with my buddies at my house on Co-op.....That's not Co-op, that's multiplayer. Other than that I'm excited. Kind of ticked though if that's the case.

Cejao likes this.
  16. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Incredibly happy to be able to see this game come to fruition. Cheers to all of the devs at Undead Labs, you're work is finally revealed. :)

17. Kamiel

Kamiel Got Your Back

Will SOD2 be available on Steam on day 1?

SonicSonedit and Cejao like this.
  18. SonicSonedit

SonicSonedit Starting Off

It's great to hear guys! Multiplayer and large open world, too?! Awesome!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  19. Fear

Fear Here To Help

Been super busy with university, so this was a very pleasnt surprise! This news is going to keep me motivated to finish all these pesky exams. :p

Congratulations to the UL team, it looks amazing so far from the trailer! Crossing my fingers though for split-screen co-op but nonetheless I'll thoroughly enjoy it either way.

Cejao, Virgel, Thebridgeninja and 2 others like this.
  20. Verbal1970

Verbal1970 Got Your Back

"State of Decay 2 is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 PC in 2017" - Jeff Strain

So does that mean that SoD2 won't play on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1?

...:eek:

Rosemary White and Cejao like this.