Any worries for State of Decay 2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NitrousOxide, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhDPeddler

PhDPeddler Here To Help

I am still not worried. Super excited.

*crooked grin*

Its soooooo good your tongue will beat ya eye teeth out.

Its as fine as frog hair split 4 ways.

Its freash cut like hay field.

Its as good as that first smell of pork being licked by some applewood flames.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Bob Crees likes this.
  2. shinigami

shinigami Got Your Back

Hype is a reliable indicator of initial pre-orders. No buzz is bad business. Putting this on Game Pass is a good long tail strategy but it will definitely curb initial sales. People will treat Game Pass as a demo, and demos generally reduce initial sales. The only thing that would kill this title is a $60 price point.

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. Furie

Furie Here To Help

My golden ratio, spread on forums since the dawn of time when the world was all green text on a black screen. Glad to see it's still doing the rounds after all these years. :D

It's only meant to apply to RPGs and multiplayer games (back when that meant LAN setups). The ratio has an adjustment for single player story titles that depend on the people interested in playing it separately and those who'll observe you playing. I remember a night of whiskey, weed and webchat led to that some time in the 90s. There was a full screen of maths in the chat at one point as we tried to figure out this magical figure that would tell us if games we were on the fence about might be worth a shot.

Bob Crees likes this.
  4. Still applies to every game that I check out currently. For RPGs, I need at least 2 hours per $1 spent because those are far more hit or miss.

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. QMJS

QMJS Famous

I use a similar principle for just about everything I buy... how long do I have to work to pay for this?

Bob Crees likes this.
  6. Aaron V

Aaron V Famous

Nope. Day one, I'm in. I think it will deliver and I believe in the vision.

Like a warm throw straight from the dryer.

Like breakfast for dinner.

Like that one enclave that's straight trips.

It's gonna feel good.

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Time will tell - Read all about here first - https://www.draakdorei.com/forums

8. MrStrange

MrStrange Got Your Back

I've already put my full confidence into UL, so I've got it preordered a while back.

Sea of Thieves is a rental though. It's the kinda game that looks neat, but I generally play alone, and groups of players will probably steal my stuff constantly, lol. That would get old, losing treasure constantly.

Ugh, anyway, SoD2 I'm just waiting to play it.
    Now.
    Right now. :D

Fabian907 likes this.
  9. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

With all the delays and secrecy, and now the total dissection of the forum community; my enthusiasm has dwindled down from Day-1 purchase, to... I think I'll wait for the reviews.

SwissArmyKnife likes this.
  10. Simiarly, I'm waiting to see if we get pre-order bonuses, then to see about a Steam release. Depending on both will determine if I buy the game or just continue trodding on with State of Decay Year One.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.