Anyone manage to get the mods work? (steam Yose)

Discussion in 'For PC Players Only' started by Red.Star., Oct 11, 2017 at 12:11 AM.

1. Recently went back to SOD, but I find no matter which mod I tried, like rimstone, badass, or more specialization, I just can't get more than three specialization. Every mod says you can choose one melee and one firearm, and get both the goodies from powerhouse and reflex, but it doesn't work in my game. I can see the option is there, but I just can't choose another one if i had three specialization in total. Does anyone know how to get it work properly?

Bob Crees likes this.
  2. QMJS

QMJS Famous

Both will be available, if you have both traits... but there are limitations to what you can choose because they use the same keys to activate. And if you have neither trait, none will be available.

Red.Star. and Bob Crees like this.
  3. I can see the mod's change in game. Other than the specialization system, everything else goes well. I just want to know, for instance, if you guys could get the assault rifle, powerkick, heavy weapon, marathon specializations on one character with the mod. Because from the descriptions of the mods like brimstone, this is possible. But I just can't choose more than three specialization (any combination), when my character meets all the requirements, the options will appear, and it will tells me to choose a new specialization, but the fourth specialization will always unchoose itself after I choose it. I apologize if there is something wrong with my way of expression, as English is not my first language, thank you for your reply!

Bob Crees likes this.
  4. QMJS

QMJS Famous

Yes, it is quite possible, but in any group of specializations, you can only select one.

From what you said, it sounds like you have a character with too many traits. The skill specializations are functionally additional traits, so it is possible to exceed the number that will work properly on a character if they have too many traits already assigned.

Red.Star. and Bob Crees like this.
  5. Ok, I think I will going to try a custom character with just four speciliazation to see if it works. Thank you very much!

Bob Crees and QMJS like this.
  6. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Red.Star. likes this.
  7. Thanks!

Bob Crees likes this.