Are we nearing the end?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NanaGamer55, Dec 1, 2017.

1. NanaGamer55

NanaGamer55 Got Your Back

I saw on Twitter that Brant said he is finally getting good use from his Graphics Design degree. That at least tells me that they are approaching the finish line and that we can expect some serious art and features upgrades :)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. NanaGamer55

Sometimes I wonder about the crap that I think about, I can be a total weirdo. Oh well, I need to go decorate a Bachelorette party cake, wish it was a zombie theme instead of martini glasses o_O

3. Ohh dear Nana...i hope the game releases early 2018 without any delay....within the first 3 months of 2018 preferably.

4. NanaGamer55

Me too sugar. I have a friend who is a graphic designer and he said that the end of a project is in adding the detailed graphics so when I saw Brant post that he is busy doing this then I was hopeful that they are doing the finishing touches.

Was also told by my friend that it can take 3 months to apply all the fine details so would make sense that Brant is busy on this right now, fingers crossed my friend :)

5. Clyde

Clyde Got Your Back

6. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Oi! Clyde! Long time, no see. Good to see you. Hope you are right on the date, too.

7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Part of me wants to see what Brant has come up with, when it comes to the guns in SoD2. The other half does not want to know, so anything that I find will come as a surprise.

8. You just made me soooooo happy....thank you my Dear

9. Kiya12352

Kiya12352 Got Your Back

UGGGGHHHH. I completely understand why they delayed the game, sometimes developers need more time than they thought they would, but it does suck having to wait for at least another 3 months for the game. I just hope it doesn't come out late spring I would hope its before or sometime in the middle of April at the latest.

10. Clyde

Clyde Got Your Back

Not more than I hope I’m right. Ha! Thanks. I check in most days, there isn’t much to talk about right now though.

11. Vladtheimpalerr

Vladtheimpalerr Got Your Back

If the game doesn't come out as soon as people want, just know that there are other games to keep you busy until it releases. I'm looking forward to Kingdom Come: Deliverence. Comes out in February. But of ourse the main game I'm waiting for is State of Decay 2. Hurry up undead labs! Lol im about to drop some money on buying the physical copy and digital(gamestop sells the digital).

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  12. NanaGamer55

I'm so interested in the graphic updates, it's gonna be great. I really wanna try making some UL logo cookies and send them to Brant for a thank you. Decorating cakes, cookies and pie is my thang lol!

13. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

[​IMG]

14. NanaGamer55

LOL! Perfect!