Are you Crashing on PC?

Discussion in 'For PC Players Only' started by Undead Nicole, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tycoonspaceman

tycoonspaceman Starting Off

2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Does your Windows Log record an event when you crash? Can you take a screenshot of that and post it here? Also, have you added the game to your Anti-virus and / or Firewall software? I see that You're having issues with Watchdog as well. And you're having a Radeon crashing event. That's tied to your graphic card drivers. Please make sure you have the latest WHQL drivers and not beta ones.

3. I do not throw any event, if I noticed if I put the game in the antivirus and firewall and if I have it, so that does not block me. The WatchDog I have on another platform and never install and play, so I do not know what you say there ... And if I'm having a fall from Radeon, it stops working sometimes when I open it ... Why will it be? And what is WHQL?

4. Undead Nicole

http://www.amd.com/en-us/markets/game/downloads Go there and download the software that detects and installs drivers automatically. It will install the non-beta version of their latest driver. (WHQL is the non-beta driver, or official release driver)

5. I just updated it and it throws me the error, but look here I found in event viewer, do you throw something wrong when I open the game? if so, please help.

[​IMG][​IMG] https://imgur.com/NB3OiMv

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  6. Undead Nicole

According to the Tech Pros in Discord, your display driver crashed twice. I'm not sure how to fix that for you. It looks like you may need a clean install of the driver.

7. How do I do that? since I would not like to start everything back :S

8. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

9. https://i.imgur.com/K6EABsE.png

I did what @YojimBeau told me to do and it was a progress, since I enter the game from a small screen and now I can enter and stay a while, I leave the camp and everything, up to 5 minutes I can stay, but then I get and I miss that error ... What can it be?

10. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Post a new dxdiag, please, so we can see the difference. Post another image of your current event viewer so we can see the latest error there too.

11. There they are, I do not know if it works like this ...

Attached Files:

12. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

@Tomeo - Is the game on your monitor or on your TV? Would you mind disconnecting the HDMI from the one it's not on and testing it to see if runs without crashing?

The event viewer is still indicating a display problem and I'm trying to narrow down the possibilities.

13. The game is on the monitor, and I have already disconnected the HDMI from the TV ... Let's try it. And I shot ULLAUNCH application on the small screen. He will not let me in as I continue heading.

14. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

@Undead Nicole - Can you send this to your guys on discord for eval? We're running a native 16:10 monitor with a 16:9 resolution. 1. I don't recall any 16:10 support for YOSE. 2. I don't recall any issues with this type of set up, but does anyone over on discord have any input? My thought is, if 16:10 support exists, then we try a 16:10 resolution.

Edit: This shouldn't make a bit of difference and I'm grasping at straws, but I'm also not seeing any of the usual systemic problems (i.e. the easy ones to fix).

15. Undead Nicole

We don't support 16:10. This is something that I do know actually. Tomeo have you tried running the game in windowed mode?

16. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Okay, I completely missed the watchdog thing. My head went to the game Watchdogs and dismissed that crash as irrelevant. The timestamp in event viewer matches the WER timestamp in the dxdiag for WATCHDOG. That's where the problem lies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.