Ask Shaun (Questions for the stream on 7/23)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

Okay, I've placed all of the Undead Labs staff in a document. I can't promise we can individually thank them all. I sorted them by awesomeness and put the technical ones at the top, and put asterisks next to the ones that were awesome several times :)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  2. Live stream was awesome again. @Sanya, will we see some "meeting notes" from the stream?

3. what time is this at PST, please let me know thank you

4. SilencedScream

SilencedScream Starting Off

I most likely won't be able to watch it, due to work - any chance at getting a quick look/recap later on? It'd be much appreciated.

5. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

The videos tend to pop up on YouTube after a day or two I think.

6. Has this live stream come and gone? Are there any links to a recorded version of the stream?

7. Franz von Humboldt

Franz von Humboldt Starting Off

8. Thank you very much.

Yay, my questions got answered. Much appreciated.

While they might not have been the answers I would have liked. I can certainly see where they are coming from, and the technical hurdles they would have to jump through.

Guess there won't be any new home locations in future.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  9. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

Seems like, based on his answer, you could actually make it work if there were a few set layouts since the pathing could be set up for those layouts and thus add feasibility.

I know it wasn't easy to ask considering all the data but that's why I provided the extra data to narrow down what was meant by it.

Not to say that the answer didn't have to be extremely concise considering the time :)

10. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

11. Leeds93

Leeds93 Starting Off

In Sandbox mode will you spawn straight away as Marcus or a random character ? I'm hoping its as a completely randomised character

12. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

Pretty sure it is a random character. Then when you unlock the "Heroes" then you can choose to spawn as them at the start of a new Sandbox game.