Australia getting TU3 by [Edit: Now!]

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

First, my apologies. Second, if you are trying to figure out if you got TU3, look at your map. If your outposts are now numbered, you've got TU3.

If you're in Australia and you have TU3, I'll bet you a nickel you played with your region setting in order to get the game in the first place, which is absolutely against the Xbox rules and therefore you and I shall never speak of this again. ;)

If you're in Australia and your Xbox is as pure as the driven snow, you do not yet have TU3, and Microsoft has straightened out the problem and gotten your TU3 into the chute.

Aaaaaaand this is why we're doing One Version To Rule Them All, so this crap never happens again. Sorry, y'all.

EDIT: Update, Australians! Your friends and mine at Microsoft made the fix move like a greased pig, and your update is going up now. It will take a bit to propagate. But it beats waiting ten hours.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  2. Zarvar

Zarvar Starting Off

Yay! Enjoy all of you Australian players!

3. xr1st1anos

xr1st1anos Got Your Back

Oh my god, I'm in shock. Who would do such a thing! ;)

4. I know I didn't change region. Was tempted a few times, but just seemed to much of a pain in the butt, so I waited for the (finally) Australian version (I could care less what my drugs in a game are called) and now I am very glad I did.

This is why I emailed Sanya when she asked any who didn't get it here to email her and she got it all fixed so fast I was stunned, stunned I say.

Undead Labs have really gone above and beyond for us Aussies and that is rare these days, so once again I will say, nay I will shout "THANK YOU UNDEAD LABS FOR LOOKING AFTER US!".

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  5. Coyote

Coyote Got Your Back

[​IMG]

AND NOW YOUR COUNTRY WILL DO THE DANCE OF JOY!

6. STONEDSTONER

STONEDSTONER Starting Off

Piff you sure love talking about this garbage country

7. xr1st1anos

xr1st1anos Got Your Back

Back up buddy. No one wants to play with ya? Wonder why? :p

How Aussies treat sheep:

[​IMG]

How NZ treats sheep

[​IMG]