Big Wonkin' Community Summit Thread

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Nicole, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orcus187

Orcus187 Got Your Back

lol man i knew all these would be great, loved your death scream at the end there TCK

Cejao, Bob Crees, rebel36 and 2 others like this.
  2. Haha, that was probably the most awkward aside from grunting :D

Cejao, Bob Crees, rebel36 and 3 others like this.
  3. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

Excellent! [​IMG]

Cejao, Bob Crees, rebel36 and 3 others like this.
  4. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

Mine, also:

5. mystyk

mystyk Famous

Funny :D
    @ThatChristmaskid - You sound a bit bossy to me, lol!
    @Orcus187 - Your voice is awesome, I love the accent :D (I'm Australian so many American accents are good to listen to). I also like some British ones as well, especially the snooty ones (Like Lara Croft, for example).
    @SwissArmyKnife - You need to sound a bit more bossy like TCK :p
    @QuarantineRoad - Yours sounds unafraid, calm, and polite. A nice person. I think it was Nicole who said as much as well.

(*Not that I'd do any better. Not only do I not like 'acting' in front of people, I also sound dreadful when recorded, IMO. My sister and I used to record our voices on cassette tape years ago for our Canadian penpals. That was great listening to them but playing my voice back wasn't that great, lol).

6. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

Wow these were all great! Thank you all for sharing! You were/are a fantastic group of ambassadors! Thank you!:)

Cejao, Bob Crees, XzerothreeX and 5 others like this.
  7. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

The voicework was great to listen to, I think Mystyk summed it up pretty well.

8. Shannon

Shannon Here To Help

Here is mine:

9. Awesome work you guys!

Listening to these, I get flashbacks to the soundroom :D

Cejao, rebel36, Bob Crees and 4 others like this.
  10. Orcus187

Orcus187 Got Your Back

lol thats soo awesome Shannon that you and i almost sound alike. Great video Shannon :)

Cejao, SomeRandomGuy, mystyk and 7 others like this.
  11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I am loving all these, well done everyone:)

[​IMG]

12. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

This brought me right back to Seattle. I'm so proud of you guys. :D

Undead Brant, Cejao, rebel36 and 6 others like this.
  13. I can't stop laughing!!! Ahaha.. You all di(e)d well...

14. Dutchdynomite

Dutchdynomite Here To Help

Very cool, guys. They give a new wrinkle to the Marcus character. Awesome to see how he could have sounded. Great work, guys.

15. y3l10wflash

y3l10wflash Starting Off

From that fan trailer I just got an idea..... what about a live-action fan film?? There have been many successful fan films about games on a limited budget and I would love to see or even contribute to make that! There are many different parts that go into and it isn't easy but would anyone be interested in seeing that? Or even better yet would be if undeadlabs made a show of state of decay or even an actual movie franchise!! Guys please consider this I know the studio is still small compared to others and will always be growing but please consider this for the future. P.S. I'm new here but I'm here to stay. @Undead Nicole @Undead Abby @Undead Brant @Undead Geoffrey @Undead Matt @Undead Sanya

16. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Undead Labs doesn't have a say in the matter. MicroSoft owns the State of Decay IP and anything bearing that name will be done or not done at their discretion.

17. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.