Blood Plague & Black Fever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJB204, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladtheimpalerr

Vladtheimpalerr Got Your Back

A random starting point would be awesome, but I wouldn't complain if it was the military base either. And that first map you best believe that if people have military grade weapons I will try and trade for them or if they won't I'll just have to take them lol
    DJB204 likes this.
  2. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

I love that they added a military base in SoD2. Its over run and probably a high risk/high reward looting spot. I don’t know how I feel about starting off there though. Should we really start off with military grade weapons at our disposal? It feels like a hand out and not earned. Sure the base is getting overrun, but it won’t be long before we figure out the combat system and be able to stock up before the game actually gets going.

My opinion but starting off at the military base feels like a hand out to me.
  3. xGbHx

xGbHx Here To Help

It should save who are survivors were at the end if SOD and generate them into SOD2
  4. Vers

Vers Here To Help

We might not start out with everything at our disposal. It could start with hordes attacking and really the only option is bug out and come back to fight another day. We'll just have to see.
  5. Psienist

Psienist Got Your Back

In Lifeline we are introduced to the possible form of the zombie pathogen. A micro-organism that rebuilds the human form using some aspect of its form as a template. Special type zombies would be successful transformations and regular zombies less than successful transformations. Blood Plague zombies would just be another example of the pathogen redesigning the human form.

If the narrative scope of the game extends beyond any one map, then it will be difficult for Lily to keep up with mission planning. Unless.....she teams with Cleo! Lileo? Clely?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.