Breakdown Launch Date Announcement

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. I promise I will buy it as soon as it hit steam.
    Im satisfied...for now, especially when you mentioned first DLC...does this mean there will be more in the future ?

3. That's my birthday :D

4. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

yay ,glad to hear it announced, now take my money......and my pants. :)

5. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Sweetness! Thanks for the announcement, Can't wait!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  6. Diesel3649

Diesel3649 Starting Off

Thank you soo much, just around the corner, love it, and the price is lower than I thought it would be, more than fair.

By the way, was the choice of Black Friday some kind of tribute to all the hordes of half asleep zombies out shopping at 3am looking for deals?

7. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

PS4 release date! Excellent!

8. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

Yes!!!!!! Now shut up and take my money!!!

9. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

Cool! Vacation day for me!

10. Lost Walker

Lost Walker Starting Off

My guess yesterday was December 2nd....
    sodddd.jpg

11. Of course it'd be released right before my school's finals... Now I'm going to have to lock my Xbox away if I want to pass my classes.

12. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

We'll be here when finals are over :)

Hey, now you know why I was begging for help spreading the word we were coming out! (Black Friday is a hard day for web-based word of mouth advertising.)

BTW, I'm far more worried about the launch date challenge than I am about the new consoles. Our 360s aren't turning into pumpkins at midnight. Not everyone is...uh...passionate... enough to buy a first gen console on launch day. They're also not cheap, and you can score a 360 for fifty bucks and rest easy knowing it's not going to catch on fire or whatever the first production line problems are. Also, the really hardcore nerds among us with money to burn will probably own more than one console. Hell, I've still got a PS2 kicking around the basement somewhere.

13. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Lost Walker

Lost Walker Starting Off

I hope everyone who bought State Of Decay on XBLA will Breakdown and buy the DLC....its only $6.99!

15. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

[​IMG]

16. Harmor

Harmor Starting Off

6,99??? Far less than I thought it would cost - will buy this on Steam as soon as it's out!

17. segrand

segrand Starting Off

You say 2 weeks. Ok then, im waiting. I hope that this level of 10 will be really difficult.

18. Zugai

Zugai Starting Off

Holy o.o I expected ~10$ but that is just awesome o.o
    6.99$, that's roughly 5€. Going to get an MS card next week, so I can play ASAP. Just two more weeks, can't wait XD

19. Diesel3649

Diesel3649 Starting Off

Couldn't have chosen a more appropriate date in my opinion, I work in retail, and have worked on Black Friday for the past 7 or 8 years, and this is exactly what it looks like to me: the-walking-dead-tv-2.jpg

20. SgtMBeck

SgtMBeck Got Your Back

Neat!

tenchars