Breakdown Launch Date Announcement

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Primus

Primus Starting Off

That's a hint. I swear, that's a hint!!!! We are gonna get a "beyond the wall" DLC next :D

[​IMG]

2. nicole...........Nicole...............NICOLE...........!!!!!!!!!!!!NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ...YOU are AWSOME!

3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Whoah whoah whoah!

Grab a hold of those reins buddy. :)

I have no idea what's in the next DLC. I just said anything could happen. It may or may not be beyond the wall.

But thanks for saying I'm awesome. All appreciative declarations are accepted and adored.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  4. undead sanya I have an idea u and the team could do and shouldn't at all be hard and make breakdown more fun add new hero's XD lol a dlc within a dlc I don't think that has been done yet XD lol but seriously it would be very cool to have more heros at some point just so u can play as another awesome guy lol the merc guy may be my fav he just looks like that badass u need to survive and all lol and I am looking forward to the challenge breakdown brings just so u and the crew of undead labs know-whispers to u-no zombie game has ever been able to stop me in my conquest of finding the hardest most fun zombie game lol just saying keep up the great work I hope u guys also make some base dlcs basically adding a special base and all its like a dlc like in elder scrolls most the 4th one had lil homes u get and all lol just something to think of adding and all lol

5. It's on steam now, but you can't buy it

6. i am just happy there are more comin an im so in the Dangerrrrr ZONEEEE !!!! :)

7. Thunder Ice

Thunder Ice Here To Help

Four. More. Days.

8. Harmor

Harmor Starting Off

You UL guys and girls certainly love to tease us, don't you? On a related note - we totally want moooaaar SoD story. Beyond the wall actually has a cool ring to it, especially for a (western) German like me :p

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  9. Rick_Grimes

Rick_Grimes Starting Off

keep in mind guys, if they do make a dlc based on the aftermath of the story it might take a while because it will need a new location.

10. Thunder Ice

Thunder Ice Here To Help

Three. More. Days.

11. toupz

toupz Starting Off

Weeeeeeerrrrrrrreee

12. LetsPlayCatGaming

LetsPlayCatGaming Got Your Back

Two days, and I won't get to play it due to being on silly shifts at work for the next four days :( Boo.

13. subzero_myth

subzero_myth Starting Off

Same, work getting in the way.

14. I'm looking forward to the DLC! I fell away from State of Decay for a little bit, but hearing about the DLC I've been replaying the campaign and getting readjusted so I can play the DLC the day it comes out!

15. zed_survivor

zed_survivor Starting Off

1d5h more...

16. STONEDSTONER

STONEDSTONER Starting Off

Its already the 29th where i live :(

I wanna waste $$ on a boring difficulty lvl DLC already

17. xr1st1anos

xr1st1anos Got Your Back

<----- is back and patiently waiting for the DLC... :p

18. Benfynyn

Benfynyn Here To Help

Currently playing Deadrising 3 on my XboxOne and have my Xbox360 connected to the HDMI passthrough so I can start downloading the DLC as soon as it's available.

So many zombies getting shot in the face.

19. NeoXCS

NeoXCS Got Your Back

Well I did "Breakdown" and buy it after all. Not that I wasn't going to. I just didn't have the money to spend, even though I spent it. :p Been playing for a few days. I was going to post an update sooner. :)