Breakdown Off To Microsoft

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hitom

Hitom Starting Off

When DayZ standalone releases. I would say fucking go for it! To play the DayZ mod? Not worth it.

2. You sounded like a total [fluffy bunny] and that was AFTER she edited your comment.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
  3. Doc Roley

Doc Roley Got Your Back

That is the impression I came away with from Day Z too. Courses for horses I guess, I really enjoy Sod though. In point of fact not a single day has gone by since launch here that I haven't run it up, even if only for a short time. Looking forward to the dlc anyhow - bring it on !

4. Relentlessx757

Relentlessx757 Starting Off

Yeah, I'll probably wait for it. I kinda hope they release it on Next gen...

5. Death Knight

Death Knight Got Your Back

Holy boobs.

6. Rusty

Rusty Got Your Back

My dearest Breakdown,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yours truly, Rusty.

p.s. I'm not a stalker....

7. Diesel3649

Diesel3649 Starting Off

Anyone ever tell you Rusty, that you are one romantic dude?
    p.s. I'm not a stalker either, as far as you know.

8. Gunz N Rozez85

Gunz N Rozez85 Starting Off

Got the $25 dollars on my Xbox account ready to go whenever it hits the marketplace! :)

9. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

10. Thunder Ice

Thunder Ice Here To Help

I don't get the DayZ craze. There's too many things wrong with it, I can't even list them all but a few:

1. Too many bugs and glitches.
    2. Zombie AI and pathfinding is completely out of whack, even in the standalone (Well, from what I saw at E3).
    3. Everyone you meet kills you without hesitation. Isn't fair when you get sniped by a guy 2 miles away.
    4. The map is quite barren.
    5. When do resources respawn?

That's just my opinion. Unless Dean Hall actually TRIES to make the standalone promising, I'm not going to lay a finger on DayZ.

That's my opinion.

11. Mizuuchi

Mizuuchi Starting Off

"3. Everyone you meet kills you without hesitation. Isn't fair when you get sniped by a guy 2 miles away."

That is indeed a HUGE bug,

per Sandia's Research Team, (Sandia is a government lab managed by Lockheed Martin)

"at a range of half a mile, a typical unguided bullet would miss a target by an average margin of nine metres or so"

so sniping at 2 miles with spot on accuracy = lame game

12. Raziel Kal'Therec

Raziel Kal'Therec Starting Off

'yeah, I'm sure, time for Microsoft to pull the trigger on this DLC' :p

all seriousness though I'm going fidgety waiting for this damn thing, winner of a comp or not I'd be paying for it as soon as it came out.

13. Gunz N Rozez85

Gunz N Rozez85 Starting Off

As am I, If I am correct I am pretty sure that one of the blogs UL posted about Breakdown stated that if everything goes as planned, we should have it by the end of October.

If that be the case then it should be this week or early next week.

14. ronindanbo

ronindanbo Got Your Back

2 Miles is a hell of a stretch, half a mile is not so, I have managed to hit targets such as goats and pigs at 1000 yards not easily but not difficult either.

15. This will be the best update ever.

16. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

I think that it will come out Tuesday, October 29th, 2013. Most games and updates seem to come out on a Tuesday, and so far it seems like everything is going well so it should be an October release. It might come out tomorrow, but I think it would have been announced already.

17. Vers

Vers Here To Help

^ I agree

18. Rusty

Rusty Got Your Back

[​IMG]

Or......

[​IMG]

:eek:

19. Raziel Kal'Therec

Raziel Kal'Therec Starting Off

oh Rusty... why'd you have to go and do that? now I'm going to have to find some 2x4 and knock on some zed heads just to channel that bad zen somewhere else.

20. Rusty

Rusty Got Your Back

Heheheh, my pleasure...I think... :confused:

*700th post! Ah yeah!