BREAKDOWN RV progression bug

Discussion in 'State of Decay Bugs' started by AKSK8, Feb 7, 2017.

1. My BREAKDOWN (SoD YOSE on Xbox ONE) progression is stopped.

Situation:
    -I'm in level 11 now.
    -I found RV as usually.
    -Lilly doesn't say next dialouge for fixing RV.
    -Current Goal (appears under the MAP indicater) is "PREPARE THE RV".
    -At the HOME tab of the journal, there is no RV icon in left of "Outposts" lowest of the tab.

I've tried to do (And all don't work):
    -Continuing usual play. (Doing all types of mission, gethering resources...)
    -Clearing my Xbox ONE cache. (Hold power button of console to shut down then plug out and wait few minutes)
    -Uninstalling and Re-installing SoD YOSE.
    -Undead Labs gave me an advice, "Play (restart) the story-mode and go to the church". And I do that but it doesn't work.
    -I moved my home to other home-site. (Snider to Savini, then back to Snider)

I'm at a loss completely.
    I won't restart BREAKDOWN because I spend a lot of time to collect many firearms (over 170!).
    I hope UL fixes this problem...

Cejao likes this.
  2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Are you by chance working on another mission?

Cejao likes this.
  3. Undead Nicole

Also, have you looked in your journal for a mission?

Cejao likes this.
  4. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Solution, restart your breakdown game and all should be fine. I got stuck at 7 and had to do the same thing.
    hated losing it all, but oh well, it was a necessary sacrifice in order to keep playing. Hope it works.

5. Undead Nicole

Actually restarting the level might not be a bad idea. That way you don't lose all progress. : \

However, it shouldn't be necessary.

GEO THUNDER and Cejao like this.
  6. OldDogF14

OldDogF14 Here To Help

One other option. Go into the Settings tab, select blu-ray/storage, and clear the persistent memory. Sometimes the Xbone gremlins get in there and things stop playing nicely together, causing strange things to happen with games - not just SoD, I've had other games freak out, too, until I cleared the persistent memory. Might work, might not.

Cejao likes this.
  7. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

I hit level 81 last week, found the RV, and had the same problem. No RV icon in the journal, so I could progress no further. Had to do a restart at level 81 and lose all my people who Iv had for a year, and lose thousands of Molotov's, thousands of ammo, meds, etc. I had a years worth of locker stuff that I had to lose. Devasted doesn't even come close! On a bright note, I started the new game with ray Santos, called in Gurubani, and began again at level 81. Not having survivors whom Iv had and loved for months, actually made progresion much easier as the gut fear of losing someone wasn't now nearly half as severe. I felt lighter and free, if I lose a survivor, no big deal, IL just use another. Iv kept calling in for new survivors so I'd always spares so to speak. It may sound a cold way of being, but the difficulty being so high at these levels means worrying over losing people is stressful enough, so if I can make it less stressful, why not. I'm still unsure if there's a fix to this RV icon bug or not?

NanaGamer55, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  8. Undead Nicole

Oh Del that has to be so frustrating. I'm sorry that happened to you. :(

9. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

It was at the time @Undead Nicole however once I realized the advantage of using random survivors to get me thru the 80s n 90s I have to admit I believe losing that icon was a blessing in disguise. I'm creeping my way up to 90 and only lost one random survivor who I couldn't fit on the RV anyway. My locker is starting to fill up nicely with individual meds, ammo, Molotov's etc, I'm manufacturing suppressors, pipe bombs and flame fougasses like there going out of fashion, so all in all, I'm real good. Level 89 tmz. I will hit 99 before SOD2 releases (fingers crossed). Also I'm learning to play with non heroes, using different weapon types to my usual choices, and I have to say, it's like discovering a new aspect in the game the way it feels. I love blunt spinning backhand, I didn't know ninjas could speed stealth crawl, and I'm enjoying hearing some dialogues Iv never heard before from random survivors. :)

Undead Nicole, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.