Breaking News. And Records. Wow. (6/7/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. Sharkey

Sharkey Starting Off

CONGRATS! You guys absolutely deserve this recognition, I simply can't wait for more SoD content in the future! =D

3. ZedHead72

ZedHead72 Starting Off

I'm so excited for you folks at Undead Labs. Such an awesome game!

4. This is amazing news. Congrats Undead Labs!

5. Lost Walker

Lost Walker Starting Off

Sweet lord! in only 2 days?

6. You guys deserve this recongintion 4 what a amazing studio you guys are! Now If you could get the up and up from microsoft, Me and my best friend want to see co-op!

7. Champagne ! And these numbers do not reflect the future sales on pc :) Very happy for all the people working at Undead Labs, known or unknown. Good job !

8. What about us Pc gamers. DON'T FORGET ABOUT US TOO PLEASE!

9. Panther

Panther Starting Off

This is awesome news! You guys do an outstanding job and worked hard over the years to bring us this zombie-surviving masterpiece. You deserve this kind of recognition. You're one of the best studios out there in my opinion. Congrats, UL! :D

10. Paton

Paton Starting Off

I never quite predicted this much success. Great effort guys. I have read some reviews and aside from the usual bugs found by Gamers, it has done well...

And I am very happy to confirm for myself, that this means a PC release is definite. Get it out now.. I'll buy 3 myself ;)

Way to go guys!

11. I have one simple request . . . when you're inevitably approached by EA, please say, "no". :/

12. Grats - Next stop 500K :)

13. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Starting Off

So...six million...is it possible?

14. Cyanide

Cyanide Starting Off

So pleased for you guys!

15. Looks like your hard work payed off, Congrats

16. Six millions, with a good platform like steam, a coop part and a PC version, all this can do it !

17. May be too late, Microsoft owns SoD already. I hope they don't do anything stupid......

18. This makes me so happy! :D I did my best and got 3 other zedheads on the train with us. Hope this doesn't stop and it's enough to make you guys have a much deserved spotlight from now on. I'm glad I supported this game from the get go, and I love to feel like I'm part of it all. Kudos to everyone at Undead Labs, especially you, Sanya. You're the icing on the cake of this great team! ;)

19. I love MC on the xbox, but we should beat their sales and make SoD the #1 selling arcade on xbox. :)

20. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Absolutely wonderful to hear...As many have said before my post, UL definitely deserves the recognition, without developers & managers such as yourselves that keep in contact with the community, I'm sure many would have just pegged this as just "another company". As both the community & you as the developers and managers, we kept faith in one another through the process. I personally couldn't be more proud of both sides. It's the relationship that both the community & UL share with one another that was the glue that kept it all together.

You guys deserve nothing but praise for the work you have done...I congratulate you all (developers, artists, managers, etc) on a superbly job well done.

Now that the praise is out of the way, which one of you all are taking me to the Bahamas w/ you? hehe