Breaking News. And Records. Wow. (6/7/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

It is endless, even if you choose to do the story missions it will revert you back to just before the last mission and you can continue forever, if you can survive of course.

They won't forget you guys! They're in the process of creating the PC port as we speak! :)

2. Arc it isn't endless... they have said that eventually you will run out of supplies in the world to loot =D

3. Undead sanya get this idea to the development team. I would love this in the game. No two days of playing will be the same. Continuous game mode this is by the way. Bit earlier in the thread.

4. Bacon Zombie

Bacon Zombie Starting Off

Congrats to Undead Labs.

5. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Just because you run out of supplies doesn't mean your game is over, you can still produce food via your garden and you don't need bullets to survive. It would get tough sure but it would still be very much possible.

In other news, Congrats to UL, half a million sales!!! Well... I missed the mark by about 3500! But hell, better late than never! I knew the Germans wouldn't let us down!

6. I agree this game is exiting, with all the stuff you can do with it, this game is going to be even better when more content becomes available for it.. sweet!!

7. C'est la vie

C'est la vie Starting Off

So that would be like 10 stadiums full of people playing SoD

Massive

Also 10 million dollars revenue - with distribution costs close to zero

Why ? Because GAMEPLAY

8. Congrats to everyone involved. Just brought it......absolutely love it.
    I may not have been active..logging in and posting, but I've always popped in to check up on development.
    Only managed 2 hours of game time, cant wait for the wife to go bed now so I can get me some more ingame time.

Ttfn

9. Congrats guys your now XBL's fastest selling original series of all time you deserve it.

10. Congrats, you guys deserve it

11. NEW amErykah 2012 A.D.

NEW amErykah 2012 A.D. Starting Off

Look, I may sound like a broken record, but it is my PERSONAL... mission statement?... to praise something good as much as I can like I would troll something bad as much as I can. And believe you me, I can troll with the best of them (Angry video game nerd ain't got isht on me... except maybe glasses and a Bill Nye bowtie!)

UL, you guys... hm. Let me find a way to say this. You guys deserve nothing but success and the highest of accolades that comes with that success. I'm a member of many other game forums, and this is the most elaborate, well thought of and tightly-knit community I have ever seen. My only wish is that every other forum and company held your guys' ideals at heart. Sure, it's about money (as you said, it IS the reason why you make the game). But you have found a way to both make money AND make people feel good. And honestly, how often does that happen? Not very- so it should not be taken lightly.

I'd be sour if I never saw a PC release of this (I know it's in the pipeworks, but things happen). Either way, I am glad to know that there is a company out there like you guys... kinda gives us pessimists hope.

Ps.- I wish you fools owned Steam. It'd be a different gaming world then.

12. Baja

Baja Starting Off

I still think crowd sourcing the funding for Class 4 would have been a better method from the start to gain funding.
    However, I am extremely happy that UL finally released something. And I hope that it provides the funding for finishing Class 4 before 2019.