Can the Undead Blush?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 27, 2013.

1. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Oh come on Drake!

2. Congrats undead labs!

3. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

I've only got eight...

4. DrakeGmbH

DrakeGmbH Starting Off

There's enough to go around.

5. Relentlessx757

Relentlessx757 Starting Off

Dat new update though... When is it coming out? For real, this game has gotten pretty due to the lack of weather, and having to baby sit a community of idiots. LOVE THIS GAME, but I'm more of the Solo zombie survivor games, where you could coop with people, and have fun.

6. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

You certainly deserve the spot Undead Labs. Please continue to produce quality zombie entertainment in the future. I mean, with the name you've chosen it's either that or a Twilight game.

7. Hardfighter7

Hardfighter7 Here To Help

hahaha i'm so glad they also reviewed your game and ACTUALLY RECOMMENDED YA'LL FOR THE SUMMER OF ARCADE DEALY!!!! :D this game is freakin' amazing and i was hoping it's be on the top lists of someone radar.

congrats UL your now among the elite :D

8. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

9. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

"I knew you'd come through " :)

10. Of course. AAA polish on an XBLA game? It's a shoe in.

I just wish you guys would strut that stuff on the PC market. Good games always welcome.

11. DMentMan

DMentMan Starting Off

good work, i love zombie games so please keep the good work up! ;) BTW this woud be the best game IN THE WORLD if it had multiplayer

12. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

13. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

I think Enzo and Drake have enough to supply the country.

14. redkorssquad

redkorssquad Got Your Back

Enzo or Drake, I call dibs on the AG-3. I need the Norwegian hand cannon.

15. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

If one of you has the AUG A3 too I claim that.

16. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

100% deserved - I've got a full time job and two part-time jobs and still somehow make time for this game.

Pff, I'll sleep when I'm a ravenous cranium crunching lunatic, hellbent on gobbling your squishy bits while you sneak some comestibles in the cottage down the lane.

17. Calloveri

Calloveri Starting Off

I'm glad SoD beat Minecraft. :) That game was fun but hell old people dont play that kind of shit, that's for children!

Applaude for the spot! [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  18. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

[​IMG]

19. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

Congrats UL, you deserve it. Now I will let you get back to making the game even better.

20. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

You can't just go about laying claim to another persons weaponry, it's just bad manners. Besides you must prove your ability to shoot the gun before you go out zombie hunting or you'll end up like one of these unfortunate fools who clocks themselves in the face with it.

In any such situation where you require a gun, make sure you're using one that you've experience with. In the heat of the moment you don't want to be searching for the safety or fiddling with the magazine trying to get the right angle for insertion.

Also, I bet you were posting mostly in jest but I saw an excuse to make a point so I took it.