Can the Undead Blush?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 27, 2013.

1. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Wow, did not expect that one Ham. I was just expressing my love for the AUG A3, I was not planning theft. I know that I have no experience with a gun, if I was going to buy one, (first I would need to leave the UK) I would get some training. I would not buy a gun unless I was comfortable in my abilities.

2. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

As I mentioned at the bottom, I knew you were posting primarily in jest about taking his weapons. The first part of my post was supposed to be read as a joke, though I guess I failed in that regard. Sorry if I came off as overly harsh. As to the second bit, I'm glad you feel that way about firearms! Every time I see one of those Youtube video with people who clearly have never held whatever weapon that happen to be holding at any point before said video, I sigh a little.

I'm sure you know the videos in question; looking at many of these people you can clearly see they don't know what they're doing. They are either holding the weapon wrong or look scared of shooting it in the first place. Most of these videos are posted as fails and jokes, but I can't help but think they promote poor firearm discipline.

3. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Thank God, I thought you were going for me. I think my PC baiting got too far.....

Anyway, I know how dangerous firearms can be. The people that hurt themselves and others are examples of this, people should not be firing weapons that they have no idea about. FPS Russia is a man who knows the discipline of firearms, but a 12 year old named xxxxxPr0 Sn1pzxxxxx is not. If you cannot use them, don't. Learn first.

4. Nicely done UL, an achievement well earned!

5. Dernagon

Dernagon Got Your Back

I have to admit that is a pretty darn big surprise. I really really love State of Decay and I would certainly include it at the top of any best zombie game list.... but... One of the top 25 of all time on the X-Box 360? I suppose I would have to sit down and actually try to compile a list. Very surprised they ranked it that highly. Not that I'm not pleased because it deserves the attention. Still surprising nonetheless. Congrats UL. No pressure on a sequel. LOL

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  6. Dalendos

Dalendos Starting Off

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a sequel which would be (obviously) way better, including more content. Referring to the ''Top 25'', SoD earned it, I mean its the first zombie survival game I ever played which allows me to make my own choices in an open 3D world, which lets you to control the acts of a community...What else would you need? Its great to see UL be unique, and not deliver on of those straight foward zombie shooters that often lack detail.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  7. This is very impressive. SoD is a great game with ridiculous potential but I never would have said it was top 25. Actually, scratch that, this game is among the rare titles that don't disappoint after an hour of playtime :)

8. ronindanbo

ronindanbo Got Your Back

Congrats UL good work but dont rest on your Laurels expand the game.

9. N0RBS86

N0RBS86 Starting Off

congrats, im not sure who rated that tho i mean c'mon its not that good of a game, the idea is great but when i used to play it i never got a moments peace because of stupid ai or bugs, i havnt played for a long time and decided to check out the forums today purely out of bordem, well done and everything but i dont see it sorry, any news on when itl be better or just fixed? RAN AWAY

10. You should realize that this is your first game. To be on the top 25 games on a console on your FIRST GAME is an amazing feat.

11. redkorssquad

redkorssquad Got Your Back

It is their first game as a studio but as individuals they've worked on many great games over the years. Regardless it is still a feat. I don't know what the other games had as far as staff and such.