Can't Be a Little Bit Pregnant, & the Breakdown Trailer Can't Be a Little Bit Leaked

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 13, 2013.

1. ~Silver

~Silver Got Your Back

Someone please get a picture for me of Eli being mauled by the Feral at the end.
    At school on my iPad (provided) I want it to be the wallpaper, and I can't watch the video since the schools blocked it.

2. Vers

Vers Here To Help

This is good news.

3. Hahaha the feral zombies are guys are who caught the virus from her.

4. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

The freaks still want to get their freak on...

5. In my opinion I think you should not delay the release of the DLC. Now is a good time, but expect it to come out as DayZ Standalone ... Bad business for you (and for the record that I love ^ ^ State of Decay).

6. therhino

therhino Here To Help

It's out of UL's hands as to when it's released.

7. Damn... :S

8. Se7enus

Se7enus Starting Off

The tute gets mauled and drooled on once again.

9. LetsPlayCatGaming

LetsPlayCatGaming Got Your Back

Well worth the wait guys. I am starting a new SoD series on my channel, challenging other die-hards to do the same challenge too and I will happily promote your videos in my video descriptions :) I think the community is what has helped make this game so special. My channel name is the same as my forum name here, "LetsPlayCatGaming" and the series is called State Of Decay: One Bite. First episode will be up later :)

10. ~Silver

~Silver Got Your Back

Holy shit! I've subscribed to you in the past. :D
    You helped me when it came to the difficult things of SoD! You're one of the reasons I thought of making a YouTube channel, and I did!
    I can't get my videos to upload, now. .avi files they are, don't know the problem. :/

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  11. segrand

segrand Starting Off

Soo sweet. Im waiting for release then.

12. Undead Sanya
    Are we gonna see you as a playable hero anytime soon. I think this would be officially awesome.

13. Hendo003

Hendo003 Here To Help

[video=youtube_share;eeNsPE5XUXA]http://youtu.be/eeNsPE5XUXA[/video]

e5futter, you made me think of this. lol, anyways, I am excited to see this dlc when ever it comes out.

14. Diesel3649

Diesel3649 Starting Off

This!!!! I would love characters for both Undead Sanya, and Undead Nicole. With a pipe wrench, and the ability to moderate forums, (that also gives them the born leader trait) I could work miracles.

15. Thunder Ice

Thunder Ice Here To Help

I like it. Amazing.

By the way, I hope you accept my dear apologies for how I acted when you deleted it at first. I just had a bad day that day. For the other time a few days after when you thought I was still holding a grudge, I had gotten over it within a few minutes.

Again, please accept my apologies.

16. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

O_O If I get a character in the game, I'm going to have to insist on having a chainsaw.

*ducks and runs*

17. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

With a cool trait called ultimate badass :cool:!

18. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Thunder, I swear to you, I had to go digging through my post history to remember what you were talking about. I never remember this stuff.

Okay, I might remember if I had to moderate you every single night for being a belligerent drunk, but EVEN THEN I would still want to work it out. Everyone who cares about the game is important to me. /mushy off

19. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Oooooh no, don't ever start that one up again.

Chainsaw War

20. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I couldn't help myself Neg. It was there.. I took it. [​IMG]