Can't Be a Little Bit Pregnant, & the Breakdown Trailer Can't Be a Little Bit Leaked

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 13, 2013.

1. redkorssquad

redkorssquad Got Your Back

But the chainsaw war. OK, Nicole MAY manage it....

2. I'm happy and a little disappointed by the trailer. I expected (and still expected) more from breakdown than only new character, weapons and replaying. More option (using trunk of cars, social element with npc (like disputes, division from the groupe (if the relations are too bad), give order to them...)

But I'm still hoping about that, because the trailer doesn't show that but (I think) probably doesn't show everything in the dlc. There will be probably news options and features.
    I'm still envisaging to buy it, it would be fun to exorcist I mean kill zombie with the priest "You know only one dead returned to live: it was Jesus Christ. How dare you, crappy zeds to copy him?!"

3. Zorkoso

Zorkoso Got Your Back

I can't be more stoked about this! All of the original characters, SWAT members and the SWAT ninja?! *MIND = BLOWN*

4. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Hahaha Are you kidding me? I'd probably chop my own head off in a complete lack of grace moment. Chewing bubble gum and walking at the same time is a challenge. :)

5. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

am I the only one still wondering about the "Can't Be a Little Bit Pregnant" section of the title ?

6. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

I want an Undead Labs baby!

7. redkorssquad

redkorssquad Got Your Back

I think enough of us have wondered about it :p

8. Thunder Ice

Thunder Ice Here To Help

I hate when I have to search for things like that. It is annoying. :p

Well, it's good I'm important to you. Again, I'm sorry, and I really can't wait for Breakdown.

9. Lost Walker

Lost Walker Starting Off

[video=youtube;G_gsuwNDtS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_gsuwNDtS8[/video]

Wow I was really close on the release date the Breakdown DLC for XBLA is only going to be $6.99! Sweet!
    http://undeadlabs.com/2013/11/news/state-of-decay-breakdown-coming-november-29th/
    "We are excited to announce the release date for our first DLC! It will be on both XBLA and Steam on Friday, November 29th, and cost $6.99."

Thank You Undead Labs!

10. Excuse me while I go and sob in the corner for the next fourteen days.

11. OneEighth

OneEighth Starting Off

I got it posted up on true achievements front page, http://www.trueachievements.com/n15417/state-of-decay-dlc-release-date.htm check out the credit at the top.

;)

12. LiNanMian1984

LiNanMian1984 Here To Help

Gar darnit!!! Sometimes living in China sucks. Anything that ends in . Org results in failure to load .

Any news on the bug fixes done by TU4?

And achievements for breakdown..???

13. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

TU4 comes out on the same day. I should have patch notes today, actually. Just waiting for the thumbs up from the programmer.

There are indeed new achievements for Breakdown and two new leaderboards.

14. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

I'm more excited for TU4 honestly. I'll be getting Breakdown of course but TUs are always a very good thing.