Can't take screenshots (YOSE)

Discussion in 'For PC Players Only' started by mystyk, Sep 19, 2017.

1. mystyk

mystyk Famous

I recently reinstalled YOSE and the only issue I'm having is that screenshots don't work. No notification and nothing in my screenshot folder. In Steam I have it as being the End key. It works for all the other games I play just not this one.
    The old default key of F12 doesn't work, because it's not set, and Print Screen should work, if I want to only take one, but pasting that into Paint gives me a completely black image.
    I occasionally play old SoD and the screenshots work in that.

Has anyone had that problem before? I did try searching but the search removed all words except 'screenshot' and there's more than 20 pages of results :(

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  2. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Have you enabled the Steam overlay in the Properties (General tab) for YOSE? I think that's required to take screenshots with any key.

Bob Crees, mystyk and Cejao like this.
  3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry Mystyk, I've honestly never heard of this. When you reinstalled the game, did you reinstall mods as well? Could one of those be interfering with your keymapping?

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  4. mystyk

mystyk Famous

No, I saw that was off and didn't think anything of it. I'll try that, thanks :)

Edit: That fixed it :D

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Bob Crees likes this.
  5. mystyk

mystyk Famous

New question. Where are the saves kept? The folder I assumed they'd be in (like where old SoD keeps its saves) is empty.

Bob Crees likes this.
  6. chikawowwow

chikawowwow Here To Help

<path-to-game>\USER\<user-id>\

PC Gaming Wiki is excellent for things like this so you know for next time :)

Bob Crees likes this.