Chance to win autographed poster even without a cell

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator Staff Member

I surrendered to the pressure :p

If you're not in a cell, or your cell is still too small to officially participate, go ahead and send me a picture of yourself, with a list of what's in the go bag, by midnight tonight (9/24) your time.

Unlike the official cells, though, I cannot guarantee a signed poster for each person. The team might be signing posters from now until launch, instead of making the game awesome :) So I'll randomly pick up to ten people to win.

Questions?

2. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron posts a photo of Dantron with Dantron's go bag:
    [​IMG]
    In the future, robot currency is based on Energon Cubes. Dantron's go bag is filled with Energon Shards (there are a million Energon Shards in each Energon Cube).

This way, Dantron has both a source of currency and a source of energy in one convenient bag. :D

3. Ah! Dantron, good to see you.

Question: Can you ship outside the U.S?

4. Undead Sanya

Yes. I think we have more players in the UK than we do in the central part of the US.

5. Deffcon_1

Deffcon_1 Starting Off

Im stuck in southwest Kansas and I dont think there is anyone else in the town I live in that has heard of this game, except those Ive told and they dont seem to care until the game is out, so Id love to be in a cell but dont think theres any available. If I could be my own cell I will sign up for sure.

6. Undead Sanya

Deffcon - I get you. That's why I added this part of the challenge, so singletons can still join the fun. :)

7. My friend and I are the only ones in our cell, as of the current time.
    Is it all right if we post one picture of our go-bag, for our mini-cell? Will we receive a poster for each of us?

8. Undead Sanya

Both of you, please email me the picture. sanya at undeadlabs.com :)

9. Ah crap I feel like scrambling man but I dont know how to upload pics and s### ah crap!

10. Undead Sanya

Camera phone?

11. It's real easy to upload pics do you have a digital camera or a camera phone??
    Just tell us what you have available and someone can talk you through sending the image to Sanya.

12. Again how the f### do I upload stuff??IM panicking man........Just realized Sanya you just created the excitement I would fell when s### really would hit the fan(SUDDEN REALIZATION TO THE MAX!)

13. Im not gonna include meh guitar(Too bulky plus I cant play but wait still entertainment value ah crap choices!!)

14. Also idk much about phones(Im a geek but meh little sister got one before meh if that says anything)

15. Sanya quick check your email!

16. OK so you do have a mobile phone then?? If you do just get someone to take the picture of you with your bag of gear then we can go from there it's easy.

Once you have the picture on your phone most mobiles will come with a usb cable you can use to transfer the image to your computer then you can email the image with the list of whats in your bag to Sanya

Or you can depending on your phones setup email the image directly from your phone.

So do you have a usb cable for your phone?? Or perhaps it would be easier if you can to just ask your sister to help you out, if your sis is more tech savvy she could take the pic and email it for you...

17. Basically all the stuff in the photos I sent
    Boyscouts Manual(Guide to everythin to which things to eat to how to make a wooden tower or appropiate crapper)
    My Swiss Army Knife (Idk I just got it slapped together for boyscouts)
    My big knife (Winchester knife(Nice pearl in it really nice apperance))
    My fav necklace(In down time we all need somethin to cool down and connect your former lives(Moral item))
    Compass
    Duffle Bag(Thought I had a more appropiate bit forgot where it went(WAIT I remember now Im using it for school))
    Harmonica
    Wallet
    Carving Knife
    Binoculars(Not good grade but still useful)
    Small deerskin bag(Got it on a field trip a few years back never had a idea for what to do with it(In the apocalypse I think I could use it hold the"Last Resort" bullet or just reg bullets))
    Sunglasses
    Glasses case
    Small first aid kit(Old ointments, probaly outdated)
    Small camping pillow
    A blanket adapted to be a sleeping bag(Meant to make could be the bag extra warm but be used as alternative(OHIO IS COLD!!!))
    Thats Ill I'd need besides my hatchet and some food,water and my meds from downstairs(Familys downstairs would be wierd if I started grabbing food cans and my meds)

18. I emailed it to Sanya via phone

19. Awesome good job maybe you should message Sanya just to make sure she received your email.