Classic avatars are back!

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Hola fellow survivors,

For those of you missing the classic zombie (and hero) avatars of yore, they are now available from the change-avatar dialog. Just go to your profile, click your current avatar, and have at it.

I'll ask @Undead Doug to dig around and see if he can throw in a few new ones to celebrate the release of Breakdown.

Jeff

PS: Would have posted this in the news forum, but someone hasn't seen fit to give me permission...

2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

:) I moved it for you.

Undead Jeff likes this.
  3. screenamesuck

screenamesuck Got Your Back

4. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

I just have to rock the onesie.

5. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

SOMEONE is going to be made fun of for having primary administrative control over the forum but stymied by a checkbox setting.

And then someone else is going to shut up before it's observed that she can't even migrate a simple database without help, but it will be fun for that brief shining moment in time.

Undead Nicole likes this.
  6. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Can we laugh? Is that allowed?

7. jon274

jon274 Starting Off

Depending on the schema and requirements, database migration can be a PITA.

8. Love reading the bickering back and forth. Reminds me of my wife and I arguing back and forth. Lol.

9. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

I'm gonna like using custom avatars! It brings some originality to the forums!

10. Loco Little

Loco Little Got Your Back

Nice forum change. I still seem to be mssing the 'new posts' button. But I currently dont have a computer so meh. Oh and hi guys im still alive and enjoying breakdown. I shall properly rejoin the forums one day!

11. DutchMike

DutchMike Starting Off

Yay! We love you Jeff!
    (Just not Microsoft)

LiNanMian1984 and IrishDead like this.
  12. subzero_myth

subzero_myth Starting Off

Thankyou very much.