Community Summit Announcement 7/9/15

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jul 9, 2015.

1. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

When she sings the song that ends creation (something by ABBA, I suspect), you shall be given noise-canceling headphones, and thus shall be spared.

Genious and XzerothreeX like this.
  2. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

And here I thought "Watch world end without ending along with it" would remain a permanent fixture on my bucket list, now I have something to look forward to.

3. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Vids or it didn't happen guys! :D

4. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

Like there was a possibility such a thing wouldn't have video...

Cejao likes this.
  5. Dear @Undead Jamie,

I would like to formally request some solid guitar rips during the lunch Friday so Nicole will sing karaoke for us.

Many thanks for the consideration,
    SAK

6. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

I love this. I love that Undead Labs is such a wonderful community driven company. I am fairly new to the forums here and I've just been so impressed with how communicative and friendly Undead Labs is, which is rare to see from any gaming company. As well as how awesome the people are on this forum. Everyone here is friendly and helpful and makes it really enjoyable to be actively posting on a forum for a game I love. So I'm just very glad I've found out about this place and truly glad to be supporting such a great company. Congrats sinister six (name mentioned above^^) hope its amazing and excitedly waiting to here how it went. :)

7. My Sinister Six shirt had to be returned and won't be back until early Sept. -.-

I have no idea if it occurred at the post or somewhere in transit, but the package was looking pretty raggedy when it came to me. I opeened it with the post man standing there waiting for me to sign for it and the shirt had a tear across the back. I had him return to sender and called CafePress; they are sending a new one but said it would 2-4 weeks for delivery.

Soul crushing... Still excited though for the summit!

@QuarantineRoad I will have to wear it during a personal SoD stream and try to guest-video on one of the Tuesday streams or Backseat Driver streams. Maybe Nicole will kindly host me when I get it back. :D

8. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

Aww, man... But it's cool enough you even sent if off to get printed, and it'd be awesome to see it on one of the streams! Besides, before I knew it I'd also missed the window to get one before the Summit... Just hoping I'm otherwise prepared! :confused:

XzerothreeX and ThatChristmaskid like this.
  9. I was going to start a new thread for this but I suppose this thread is as good as a new one.

Are there any specific questions, concerns or ideas that anyone wants answered while we're in Seattle? Well, answers that we can actually give out at least.

Please submit them via Google form (so my inbox doesn't blow up) and so I can print it all off or show it to them on my iPad while up there. :)
    http://goo.gl/forms/LCCajM8Qdd