Contest: Find the Reviews, Part 1

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

(Note on prizes: The XBLA keys I've been given will not work until Friday itself. Steam keys are going out tonight.)

Okay! The reviews of Breakdown are starting to hit! Your first challenge today: Find ten of them. A "review" can be a Let's Play on YouTube, BTW. You may not use a link from one of those news aggregate sites - all links must be to the original content.

First person to find ten wins a copy of Breakdown and ends the thread. HOWEVER... everyone who posts a link in this thread has a chance to win a copy in a random drawing of all participants. That's right, y'all, do you choose to hoard in hopes of being the one sure winner, or do you throw in as a group to help everyone win?

(There will be another one of these later today, and more fun things on Friday.)

2. Hardfighter7

Hardfighter7 Here To Help

man i love these types of contests i've never won one (doesn't matter if i do or not) tho. i must say it may be a difficult challenge as i'm not sure who has what right now but that's quite the scavenger hunt Sanya lol hope it all goes well.

3. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  4. Billsy

Billsy Starting Off

5. OwningTuup

OwningTuup Starting Off

6. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

I went AFK for FORTY MINUTES, PEOPLE.

Sheesh. I thought this would keep you busy for an hour!

Some of these guys haven't even submitted to me yet!

All right. I'm going to think of something harder. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to post new links for the next twenty minutes (the hour I intended this to run) feel free. Has to be new and unposted so far to count, though.

7. MstrJedi Kyle

Gotta be fast Sanya ;)

8. Billsy

Billsy Starting Off

Do I win then, as I posted 10 reviews from 26th-27th November first? Or are you going to make the competition harder? ;)

9. MstrJedi Kyle

Well technically a few of your Youtube videos don't count because I beat ya to 'em! Bwa hahahaha!!

10. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

So many one time posters!

11. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

They probably have been lurking the forums Liam.

12. MstrJedi Kyle

The hopes of a free Breakdown code is quite enticing indeed.

13. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Maybe, but you have to admit there is a pattern with this sort of thing.

14. MstrJedi Kyle

I do? I haven't noticed a pattern, of course I don't usually pay attention to these.

15. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

I meant E5 haha.

16. MstrJedi Kyle

Oh! Well that makes much more sense then!

17. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

[​IMG]