Contest: What would you like to see in the store?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 18, 2016.

1. - The State Of Decay Logo Pins with the official skull eagle (the one that spins when the game is loading) !!
    - A state of decay logo silver Ring!
    - the SOD doll that says "mommy" in the game!
    - the Bloater with the sign on its belly that says "No baby aboard". Like the one i posted during the zedbusters season.
    - the awesome pics i posted for the Zedbusters in my thread "MonPrinCe Funny Stuff".
    - all the Freaks Masks!
    - some of MonPrinCe Related Merch! You'll have to choose though! Maybe a tee with parking challenges stuff!
    - a tee that says "i'm a SOD community member! " now this one has to be special!
    - "Zedneck" merch! Which is Wayne's idea!
    - "Give a Jugg A Hug" merch. Which is Conztaylorstar idea!
    - to be continued...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  2. Conor08

Conor08 Starting Off

Good to see the store is back I have been meaning to get a new T-Shirt since I outgrow mine two years back.
    I think these could be neat additions to the store:
    -SOD Strategy guide (also good for reference on surviving a apocalypse)
    -SOD Soundtrack on Vinyl or CD
    -Key chain
    -Bronto gas T-Shirt
    -Poster or sign with a collage of our favourite survivors
    -Mug (maybe heat changing?)
    -Mouse mat
    -Hate dart board with pictures of lily
    -SOD lighter?

3. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Ceramic pies/pie plates with the SoD logo in the middle.

Dantron plush

Takuro_Spirit, Furie, rebel36 and 3 others like this.
  4. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

I'd enjoy seeing something from @QuarantineRoad personally. He's got some groovy stuff. :)

GoldenLight, Dantron, rebel36 and 4 others like this.
  5. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

I would like to see tall sizes.

6. Cejao

Cejao Famous

If QR got a job at UndeadLabs, man, the "class 4" would be amazing.

I want to see a Kelly Eldridge III action figure,
    and a Lily Ritter T shirt that says "Hey, I need you to look into... NO!" with a picture of lily standing there with arms crossed next to it.

7. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Any and all Quarantine Road products, the Dantron action figure would be a sure thing.

Plain white coffee mug with SoD logo, maybe get fancy and a blood spatter shows on sides when mug is hot.

Lifeline hand grenade lighters!

Tees and hoodies and hoodies with color options. My beagle sheds a ton, I look like a crazy cat lady when I wear black. Thanks for bringing back the store!

8. [​IMG]
    I know it probably won't happen, but it would be cool to see a Sheriff shirt. I got bored so I made some of my own in photoshop. http://imgur.com/a/UXWiz

9. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

@rebel36, @SwissArmyKnife, @Righteous Ham, @Cejao, @XzerothreeX: Whoa..! Thanks, guys! That made my week! :):)

A lot of awesome concepts from everyone I'd instantly go for. Too many to list. Here are some others that hit me. Sorry if I missed anything already mentioned.

Map: Full size, foldout reproductions of the SoD and Lifeline maps, including advertising and tourist information.
    Novel: A State of Decay novel in the vain of a film adaptation, or as a prequel/sequel of events.
    Comics: 3 or 6 part mini-series.
    Figures: Instead of the articulation and detailing of a Walking Dead figure (as awesome as it would be), they could be along the lines of Disney Infinity. I think the style would work well with UL's character design. Each one could even have a display card. I liked Furie's Funko Pop suggestion, as well.

Infinity_Guardians.jpg

Base Series: Marcus, Ed, Maya, Lily, Zed, and Norma. Lifeline Series: Hawkes, Vincent, Kilo, Sasquatch, and Military Pickup. An extended set could feature any number of story characters, freaks, and Breakdown heroes. And I can't help but imagine another series with the UL team. :)

Souvenir Figures: A souvenir style figure of the bear with the welcome sign, or the pterodactyl found in Jurassic Junction.
    Diecast Vehicles: Hot Wheels/Matchbox scale replicas of some of the cars, such as Norma, Muscle Car, Pickup, Pizza Hatchback, etc. Each one could also include a character miniature for display.
    Character Posters: Following Conor08's suggestion, one with all of the main characters, or possibly a few different stylized, minimalist versions with individual heroes.
    Stickers: Assorted stickers of heroes, zeds, and freaks, as well as SoD, Lifeline, Breakdown, UL, and MS logos.
    Arcade Posters: 4 different posters featuring the arcade cabinet artwork, as you might find in a classic video game magazine.
    Necklaces: Skull Eagle (with or without the barbed ring) and Lifeline variation with a dog tag chain.
    Advertisement Posters: Trip-Cola, Jurassic Junction, Bronto Gas, Bigguns, We Hunt Him, Rain Shadow Pale Ale, Die Fledermaus, La Diabla, etc.
    Patches: Specifically the UL Logo, Skull Eagle, and Lifeline variation.
    Tourist/Local T-Shirts: Jurassic Junction, Fork in the Road Diner, Marshall Martians, etc. (I also refrain from wearing black, preferring drab colors.)
    Graffiti T-Shirts: T-shirts featuring some of the larger street art pieces in the game; especially as seen in Lifeline. A special made UL or SoD design would also be awesome.
    Tourist Postcards: Marshall, Spencer's Mill, Mount Tanner, Jurassic Junction, etc.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    M >>>, Lanzdowne, Bob Crees and 8 others like this.
  10. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Oh yeah, the maps! Thank you, QR! The Lifeline map with a canvas cover, plastic face and grease pencil for marking locations!

11. I would also like to see @Undead Brant's mother's painting reprints show up in the SoD store.

Pieces of personalized history like that are amazing in the game and would be wonderful to have as a keepsake outside of it.

12. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron is lame and cannot think of anything useful/cool that could be sold in the store. Therefore, Dantron will do what Dantron does best and make a silly suggestion.

Dantron suggests a human-sized replica of Dantron's Cage so that humans can experience how Dantron lives. Dantron stresses that the replica must not have any time travelling functions as it would not be wise to allow humans access to the time stream. ;)

Lanzdowne, rebel36, Bob Crees and 7 others like this.
  13. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Its Tuesday, whos the winner?

14. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Random.org declares Conor08 the winner!

Email me :) sanya at undeadlabs dot com

Lanzdowne, Vers, rebel36 and 4 others like this.
  15. Conor08

Conor08 Starting Off

Thank's :D Ill be sure to show you guys what i receive as i'm quite excited! Some awesome suggestions in here through and i would defiantly want to buy a Sasquatch figurine or the maps from Quarantine Roads suggestion :)

Vers, rebel36, QuarantineRoad and 2 others like this.
  16. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations Conor!

Bob Crees, rebel36, Cejao and 2 others like this.
  17. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Congrats, Conor!

Bob Crees, Cejao and QuarantineRoad like this.
  18. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

Bob Crees, XzerothreeX and Cejao like this.
  19. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

20. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Im jealous, I want to win something...

oh ok, grats conor.