Contest: Who Is Your Hero?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

You're out of options. The zombies are closing in. Who gets into your RV, and why?

(There is NO WAY I can award prizes on just merit, here. I already know there's going to be a lot of great stuff. So yeah, I'm going to pick ten winners randomly. But there may be some extra prizes for especially amazing posts.)

Post by 11:59 PM on your Thursday. Contest veterans already know why I do it this way, but if you're new: I will close entries when I get up in the morning on Friday, and I'll be damned if I'm going to ask all of you for time zone ID to prove you entered by a specific time. My life is too short. So have it in before I arise on Friday morning and you're GTG. :)

Oh, and please note, I am also posting this to Facebook. Enter there if you want to tag your hero so they know you're thinking of them. Just don't enter in both places!

2. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

The hero that get's into my RV is a very easy choice for me...

[​IMG]

Two reasons..

1) He has words of inspiration that can make you regain all of your stamina. Plus he is a Pastor so someone around to be peaceful is always good.

2) He has an anger issue. He threatens people, tells them to "Fuck off" and most importantly..He shivs people like their prison bitches!!

In Real life though..Morgan Freeman.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    DeadK9Handler and OoYeahiDid like this.
  3. I have no specific preferences... he/she who comes first, will get the seat...

And why? Simple...if I would have preferences, I would have had my engine running stationary for far too long to wait for those who'd prolly be eaten already...
    Darwin's theory may be harsh but in an environment where the rules are so simply laid out... I'd would want to have the one next to me who was fittest enough and/or the most witty one to make it to my RV...

4. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I would absolutely tap Brant to be in my RV. The man knows Allll about guns and he's also a fabulous dancer. :)

Rock33B, CTANKEP32 and Conor08 like this.
  5. I'de have to go with Ed Jones. I feel like he resembles me in some ways.

HauntingSpade45 likes this.
  6. Diesel3649

Diesel3649 Starting Off

Eric Tann gates a seat on my RV. When you are expressly forbidden by your superiors to help, and you do the right thing anyway, you get a seat! But you have to sit next to Lily, sorry dude.

AlfredRZ and Conor08 like this.
  7. jon274

jon274 Starting Off

Mickey Wilkerson. Sniper. Nuff said.

[​IMG]

StupidOpinions likes this.
  8. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

But that's Job bud. :p

originaI likes this.
  9. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Isn't that Job Wilkerson?

Conor08 likes this.
  10. jon274

jon274 Starting Off

Fixed, thanks.

11. Slain Necros

Slain Necros Starting Off

I would pick lily since she is sickly. Because when the shtf you don`t have to worry about running faster then a zombie, only faster then the person next to you.

Rock33B likes this.
  12. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

I'd go with undead Carl Sagan - because Carl Sagan don't ride in no ordinary Rv, Son:
    [​IMG]

Note to self: Mod Breakdown RV into $(this);

13. Quentin Barnes gets 100% a seat

cause he know how to build things and thats all i need to fortify my Bases

14. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

You guys are so funny :) I can tell you're the most hardcore SOD players, because you mostly assumed I meant the game.

I mean actual personal heroes. Friends, family, mentors, etc. Sorry for not being clear - y'all can re-enter if you choose.

15. Can we pick characters from anything? I would have to go with Dale Horvath from The Walking Dead TV series, as he seems to be able to fix his RV without any tools in the show. (I wonder if that's a goof or not...)

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  16. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Ah. Now that the rules have been clarified... I choose Simon Pegg.

[​IMG]

MrMonst3r and MattyDienhoff like this.
  17. Slain Necros

Slain Necros Starting Off

Well shit, that changes everything. I would take Chuck Friggin Norris! Because the undead don`t do undead stuff unless Chuck says it`s ok. And my ex-girlfriend because I can run faster then her.

MrStrange and originaI like this.
  18. stoddard14

stoddard14 Starting Off

Do we only get to take one person?

Zombieland-zombieland-11064555-1600-1200.jpg

Them... or wolverine... yeah definitely wolverine...

MrStrange and spacemousetw like this.
  19. jon274

jon274 Starting Off

spacemousetw and CTANKEP32 like this.
  20. Diesel3649

Diesel3649 Starting Off

I'm gonna show my age with this story but, oh well, I went to Catholic school back when Nuns where still teaching most of the classes, and were able to beat the crap out of us when we screwed around, I have the knuckles to prove it. My english teacher was Sister Elizabeth, and she could give you a look, and stop you dead in your tracks, no matter what you where doing. I believe in my heart, that she could look at a zombie hoard, and it would literally stop, and rethink if this was someone it should mess with. That, and she carried a ruler, (which I think would qualify as a blunt weapon). She would be my choice. I'm right behind you sister, like literally behind you.

Rock33B likes this.