Contest: Who Is Your Hero?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Hershel Greene from The Walking Dead TV series. He may be missing a leg but the man is level-headed, good with people, has a medical background and is a farmer.

2. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

I am told you need to watch Night of the Demons 2.

I was all touched by this story and read it to my better half, the zombie fanatic, and that was the first thing he said ;)

3. Chuck.jpg
    Chuck Norris. The patriotism he engenders would boost group morale; his weapons expertise would decimate zombie hordes; and his rugged manliness lets everyone know that he means business. If accountant Ed Jones is a one-man wrecking ball with a spin kick, imagine:
    roundhouse-kick-chuck-norris.jpg
    ...zombie apocalypse over.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    Rock33B likes this.
  4. Only one guy I could pick to join me in the apocalypse... and I bet he'd have some AMAZING stories to tell me:

[​IMG]

OoYeahiDid and Rock33B like this.
  5. I'd choose Xena (Lucy Lawless)! With all of the stuff she has been through, she'd have the experience to handle a tough situation and take charge as well as sever some zombie heads with her Chakram :)

xena.jpg

Would also need to take Gabrielle, because where Xena goes, Gabrielle goes too.

6. Doc Roley

Doc Roley Got Your Back

I would bring along Roland Deschain - aka "The Gunslinger" from Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series.
    I reckon he would make a most worthy companion for an end of the the world road trip. Given his life and times, I doubt any number of unquiet dead would phase him.

shawnf23 likes this.
  7. Darth Planet

Darth Planet Got Your Back

I think that i would bring my family. Its plain and simple i can't leave people behind ever.

After all these are the people who have done the most for me so i couldn't turn my back on them.

8. GhostSniper117

GhostSniper117 Starting Off

Pastor Will Hands down. I have a feeling he knows his way around a shiv...:D

9. Julia_Faye

Julia_Faye Famous

Definitely Joan Rivers because she's almost a zombie already so she could blend in.
    Joan-Rivers.jpg

She's also hilarious and I think she would just keep my community in very high spirits when she's giving the zombies fashion advice and stealing their handbags. :eek:

Rock33B likes this.
  10. Swift thorn

Swift thorn Starting Off

Totally Chris Hemsworth.
    View attachment 5804

The lady zombies be all like GRRRRrrrrr ooooh! Swooning over him while Thor be laying the smack down on everything else :D
    Magic hammer OP.

11. I would pick Riddick (Vin Diesel) into my RV because the dude can see at night. He would be an awesome asset for those night skirmishes. Additionally, he can hunt and survive efficiently, and, if necessary, he can fight with his bare hands. The only downside is his attitude (lone wolf) and his past (convict/murderer), which can be problematic with the other members in the RV. BUT, I work with that. :cool:

Riddick.jpg

12. I would pick Si from Duck Dynasty! His recording of him taking a bath that he used to draw out the beavers would work good to distract the zeds!

Rock33B and AKz EffecT like this.
  13. ech0

ech0 Got Your Back

His knowledge of firearms (and the fact he helped to produce a zombie game) would beat everything in an apocalypse,
    plus I doubt it'd ever get boring with him.

Team BRANT!
    brantyboopsie.png

Rock33B likes this.
  14. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Billy Murray.

1) He has first hand knowledge on how to live in harmony with zombies.
    2) He was a ghostbuster.
    3) He was legendary as Big Ern McCracken in Kingpin.
    4) If I'm going to live under grim circumstances, I want someone around that's going to be able to make me laugh.

OoYeahiDid likes this.
  15. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

CA is right. Simon Pegg is the ultimate hero. :) I'm going to have to change my answer.

Edit::: Wait! I may have spoke too soon. Someone said Xena.. and they're right. I think that Lucy Lawless could kick more zombie butt than Simon Pegg.. it's a toss up though. *bites her fingernails*.

Rock33B likes this.
  16. I posted this on Fb and I wanted to share it here as well because its something I feel 1. I should tell my own father more often and two because for those who didnt get a chance to see it via forum from fb its just my own personal opinion....

I'd bring my father because he has a 5th degree black belt in tae kwon do he's built strong is a very logical strategical thinker from being a Chess Master untop of a well discaplined martial arts master as well as know an amazing amount of history so in a time when our world seems so far away from what we know he'd be very handy at teaching the young or reminding us where we come from he also is a computer hardware data engineer with tech knowlegde which can be very hand as a radio or workshop fixer all in all he could run the workshop in the base fix the rv be a good fighter and surviver and tactical trainer or even head the library and is my hero, he also raised bee's so has decent farming knowlegde for food reasons.

17. the guy I would take with me is my best friend skylard cooper guy is completely insane but his heart is where it counts but break even his glasses or mess with his family or friends he will go in a rampage literraly nothing on earth will save u lol u think the devil is bad this guy is like the super devil from the family guy show only much much much more evil but hes way awesome did I mention he has a 12gauge shotgun he brings everywhere and he is loaded with he rounds for it yea not really a good idea to mess with him lol

18. teezee

teezee Starting Off

I have never been good with making decisions. Even something as small as my friends asking me where we should go for dinner...I just can't do it. Picking who to bring along would be a decision I just wouldn't be able to make. That's why, if faced with which of my two best friends to bring on the RV, I'd give up my seat. Both are far more physically capable than I am, and they have skills that would make them beneficial to the group. Me? I'd like to think I have skills I could bring to the table, but in the end I recognize my own limitations, not to mention the fact that I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I left someone I care about behind. So that's what I'd do. I'd face my own imminent death, so that my brothers may live on.

19. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

I would bring...
    Ray Santos: it would be handy to have a person who has contacts around Trumbull, and the cars aswell
    Swat member: I would need a skilled ground force
    Scientist: could always use a guy with a general idea on the zeds and a big amount of medical experience
    Pastor: having a priest can give make us more trustable
    That's I got Good luck everybody
    (I wrote this on my phone so I'm sorry if anything looks weird)

20. Forest Gump, think of the cardio and he would never leave a best good friend behind.

Doomen Gloom, Rock33B and AKz EffecT like this.