Contest: Who Is Your Hero?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Fear

Fear Here To Help

Really hard to decide...

But either being Alice or Milla Jovovich herself, I believe she'd kick ass and have fun doing it.

Then again, Jennifer Lawrence is both a crowd pleasure and I think she'd also be very badass when she needs to be. Plus she seems very level-headed.

I'm going with Jennifer on this one. :eek:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  2. Primus

Primus Starting Off

In game - Becca, because we all need something to take our minds of the zeds.

Real life? None, I guess... Or at least someone I have no feelings towards, so I can keep my emotional distance, because worries alone for someone I love are enough to kill me, don't know what I would do if I failed to protect my wife, family. On the other hand I can't just write them off (split personality eh?), so... Wife, family in the RV and let the suffering begin :/

3. LiNanMian1984

LiNanMian1984 Here To Help

4. segrand

segrand Starting Off

Cameron Diaz. Since the zombie apocalypse needs sexy heroes.
    [​IMG]

In-game? Mickey Wilkerson. I like bearded man.
    [​IMG]

5. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron would bring Dantron's family:
    [​IMG]
    Dantron is not concerned with the limit of only bringing six survivors in the RV; these fellows can compact into surprisingly small packages before being redeployed.

Dantron would also bring e5 so that e5 can make pies for Dantron. :)

*note to self: remove the KILL ALL HUMANS protocol from other robots*

6. Diesel3649

Diesel3649 Starting Off

Love your family Dantron.

Is that your sister,.......................................................is she seeing anyone?

Night of the Demons 2, I'm on it. I assume it's demons and Nuns, what a pair, just like peanut butter and jelly.

7. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Well....Crapadoodle. Real life...Sam Jackson.. Why?

[​IMG]

He wouldn't take anyone's shit.

Rock33B likes this.
  8. Okay i would take Conchata Ferrell with me (Berta /Two & a half Men)

who wouldnt take such a lovely person with you who can make you die of laughing ? :D

Berta.jpg

9. i would bring along the Governor from the walking dead

Attached Files:

• tank.jpg
      tank.jpg
      File size:
      33.6 KB
      Views:
  10. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

+1 to Joan Rivers, I can hear the zeds packing their brainpan suitcases just thinking about it, milling about at the shamble-bus station so they can herd across the Aleutians via Sarah Palin's house rather than face Joan River's ire - Zombie Apocalypse solved, cancer cured, bird flu south for the winter...nuclear winter.

Rock33B likes this.
  11. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

My hero is clear. This man is someone who is both funny, handsome and willing to throw down his life for the good of others. He can shoot, do hand to hand combat and most importantly: He is Batman. Yes ladies and gentleman. He is the one, the only, the incredible:

[​IMG]

Jensen Ackles! Also known as Dean Winchester, the best part of the brothers. Just look at the guy and bow down to him like I did. I am a Jensen bitch.

In game: Maya Torres. Just because she is Maya Torres.

12. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

Well, if I allowed to take only a single person with me during the zombie uprising I think it would have to be.....

The Dues interplanetary weapon system (A.I. driven, so it counts) Thing is nigh indestructible.

13. jwarner

jwarner Starting Off

Well, a person that I know would probably the band director from the school I went to. The man was surprisingly calm in every situation. Although, the stories of his anger were really scary.

On a less serious note: I'd go with Morgan Freeman. Just listen to that voice! He could smooth talk the zombies into dying!

Or Father Grigori. Need I say more?

14. Euan

Euan Starting Off

In game I'd bring Survivor in Pink..

Irl? Wel.. uh.. Bianka. [​IMG] She's the Queen of Russian RnB so yeah..

15. Benfynyn

Benfynyn Here To Help

In game I'm thinking Sgt. Tan is going to be my go to hero.

But in an epic universe crossover my RV would be...

[​IMG]

Suck on that lemon, Zombies!

16. WhisperFire26

WhisperFire26 Here To Help

[​IMG]
    Marcus is definitely on the top of my list.

Story-wise:
    Willing to help out others (volunteered to help at the ranger station), kept his cool while the gang left for the church, and went out of his way to help a friend in need (when Ed got hurt).

Game-wise:
    He can carry more stuff, his powerhouse skill enables him to do a one-hit kill on most Zeds, builds up cardio and wits faster, and is a natural leader and builds up trust faster among other survivors.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  17. Kurt Schlegel

Kurt Schlegel Starting Off

I'd take whoever can bake amazing apple pie. Just because it's the zombie apocalypse doesn't mean you can't enjoy pie.

18. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron will also find room in Dantron's RV for this guy:
    [​IMG]

19. Benfynyn

Benfynyn Here To Help

I'm going to go ahead and add one more to my team as well.

[​IMG]

20. Dezuel

Dezuel Got Your Back