Contest: Who Is Your Hero?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Frost

Frost Got Your Back

Here's a hero that everybody would want to take on the RV

Michone XD

MrStrange, MrMonst3r and Conor08 like this.
  2. Louchavelli

Louchavelli Got Your Back

My RV crew will be:

Ash Williams
    Seth Gecko
    Nikola Tesla
    Boromir (preferably before he died)
    A holistic doctor
    A farmer
    and most importantly, my wife! (even in the apocalypse, I am going to want some lovin time"

3. Akinaba

Akinaba Got Your Back

Me and my family ofcourse!

4. phid

phid Starting Off

well id have to say the person who i would make sure has to get a place on my Rv is my Twin bro, i mean the rest of my family and loved ones are important... but anyone with a twin will know what i mean:p

5. Dani3lsan

Dani3lsan Got Your Back

[​IMG]
    Cause you know.... the zombies would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for these darn kids!

Jakeypake and Undead Nicole like this.
  6. solace84

solace84 Starting Off

I'd bring bear grylls and learn the ways of drinking my own piss.

7. Nokrahs

Nokrahs Got Your Back

this place is pretty much Fort Knox. bring on the zombies!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    Primus likes this.
  8. I would take my little brother Jacob. He's only 8 (Turns 9 tomorrow) and would practically get in to some sort of trouble No matter where we are, but the last thing I'd ever want to think of is my little brother, the pest, having to survive on his own, scared and defenseless. I'd pick him over an army if I had the choice.

9. [​IMG]

Oh you want to eat me? Best I can do is a tiny scratch, highest I will go.

10. Jeanna_Q

Jeanna_Q Here To Help

I have to pick my family. We are all ranchers, hard workers and have extensive knowledge on animals, plants (my brother is into landscaping and knows a lot) we can all shoot (my other brother is a soldier and a great shooting instructor). We can also rebuild almost any engine, build almost anything and everyone but my mom can weld (my welds may not be pretty but they are strong).

I know I didn't make it in for the actual contest, not that I wanted to, but I still wanted to throw my opinion out here.

11. monolith1985

monolith1985 Starting Off

i would choose jeanna_q's family, they got all the important survival skills :D

12. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Easy. The wife is on the RV. Someone must fuel my zombie slaughtering rage. JK. She is my sunshine, and no apocalypse would be worth surviving without her. My pups for same reason. My coworker Dustin, who is one of those ridiculously competent people who always knows exactly how to fix anything you present him with. Also, Clint Eastwood. The preachers words of encouragement are a poor substitute for being growled at via walkie-talkie by one the most frightening humans on the planet.

Rod3nt likes this.
  13. Old thread but, Ving Rhames anyone? Hes been in like every B-rated zombie flick ever and always has a shotty. `Nuff said

Jakeypake likes this.
  14. Jakeypake

Jakeypake Got Your Back

I'd just bring the cast of This is the End, they basically almost just about survived one apocalypse... kinda.

15. Jakeypake

Jakeypake Got Your Back

Or Abe Lincoln because that would be one big joke... and I hear he makes a pretty cray vampire hunter.

16. Ha, funny. I just saw that movie yesterday. Not sure that would work out so well seeing as how

SPOILERS

He is just a figment of Ed Norton's imagination.

17. For me I would go with Dr. Manhattan, Chuck Norris, Master Chief, and the shark-hoodie guy. My military advisor would be Michael Bay. Also the Death Star with the entire crew on board.

18. Yes! Roland's a beast.

19. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

Michone is a heroine, not a hero! wait for a "who's your heroine?" topic! :D

XzerothreeX likes this.
  20. Its gotta be Maya! After hours upon hours staring at her cute behind running and jumping , having her in the RV makes sense plus she is a excellent shot .
    Real life it would have to be Batman lol