Contest: Who Is Your Hero?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Bill Murry. Why?
    Because he is Bill Murry.

2. AKz EffecT

AKz EffecT Got Your Back

Definitely Tony Starks
    [​IMG]

He built Ironman in a cave..... With a box full of scraps o_o

So yeah he can pretty much build any facility in SoD in no time.

3. David Hoeffner

David Hoeffner Starting Off

Elizabeth Jennings (Keri Russell) from The Americans.

To repopulate the earth. Plus she could handle her self in a zed fight..

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  4. Steve segal koz he 1 bad ass mother f$!@^r plus would b bit of a laugh good to have n zombie takeover every1 so serious yeah u mite die bt at least u get to kill $^!/ with no guilt and go out swinging rite?

5. Aaron V

Aaron V Famous

Eddie Dean from the Dark Tower Series! People who have read the books would likely pick Roland Deschain, but come on, old long tall and ugly would be boring!
    Eddie is a badass gunslinger and can tell a good fart joke!

6. TitusMaxThong

TitusMaxThong Got Your Back

Calliope Morris and her busty assets. hurhur.

In real life... I'd have to go with Dywane Johnson.

7. EndlessAnguish

EndlessAnguish Got Your Back

The Expendable's Team:p

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  8. owen lynkins

owen lynkins Starting Off

leon montague because he is awesome with guns and edged weapons

9. RossBeeUK

RossBeeUK Got Your Back

My hero is Carol Peletier from The Walking Dead because she has turned from a mother to bad ass survivor just as you do with you survivors on State of Decay. Also Carol had to shootba child during the apocalypse which shows that you can do monsterous things without being a monster. Go Carol! Good Luck everyone...

Oh no actually Stevie Nicks! Because you need a little spark to brighten up a dull zombie day... Plus she has witch like features so Zombies vs Witchcraft

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    Rock33B and XzerothreeX like this.
  10. Hello Everybody,
    Thank you for your funny posts..my jaws laughed so much that i can't even close them!!!
    Anyway, i have a lot of people to get on the RV but i can't decide who's coming!

[​IMG]

Tallahassee (on the left), because the guy enjoys the little things...he's also a nightmare for the Zeds...so!!! You'll have to find him a bunch of Twinkies though!!
    Columbus (on the right), because the guy knows the rules of surviving...
    Otherwise, i would have chosen The Hulk! the green terror!

EndlessAnguish and XzerothreeX like this.
  11. I know its late but oh well, i would take my best friend Mike cuz together we would be zombie smashing, zed crushing, walker destroying machines.

And we will find those twinkies, cuz someday soon lifes little twinkie gauge is gonna go empty, gotta enjoy the little things

12. Phil3blunts

Phil3blunts Got Your Back

I'd would love to bring former SAS soldier and instructor, John "Lofty" Wiseman. The man is chalked full of useful information on surviving in all conditions.

But if we're also able to bring fictional people, I'd bring DeadPool. He won't die, he's crazy as hell, knows his way around weapons and hacking off heads, and there would never be a dull moment with that 'not so sane'sense of humor.

13. Applesintime

Applesintime Famous

14. ArcherBird

ArcherBird Got Your Back

I would choose matthew mcconaughey because he looks like rick grimes;)
    interstellar-trailer-matthew-mcconaughey-soars-in-new-interstellar-trailer-jpeg-107452.jpg Rick_Grimes_S3_2.png

15. Alan Gunderson

Alan Gunderson Here To Help

Why not just choose the actor that plays Rick Grimes?!

16. Cat Raider

Cat Raider Here To Help

I'd like to have an army of adhd teens.

17. ArcherBird

ArcherBird Got Your Back

Because he is actually British and would become the British rick grimes. Matthew would talk in the same tone that he does in his commercials, and become Rick Prime.:p

18. Alan Gunderson

Alan Gunderson Here To Help

But if the actor was going to be Rick Grimes anyways, he could just keep doing his Rick Grimes voice :/

ArcherBird likes this.
  19. SinceDay1_Zack

SinceDay1_Zack Starting Off

Ray for sure. Cuz cars. Nuff said.

My personal favorite is either the hazmat suit guy or swat guy that can call in friends.

And ftr, yes I have them unlocked if that's a requirement. I have everyone unlocked.

20. HeatherLaRue

HeatherLaRue Got Your Back