Contest: Who Is Your Hero?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Helen Mirren, she is badass in RED and both looks amazing and seems to have a sharp intellect that would ensure to keep me alive :)

2. ArcherBird

ArcherBird Got Your Back

Well imagine him being eating by a feral. He would probably be aaaaaaaaaaa in a British accident more then a rick accient. I'm sure it's hard to keep that up. Matthew would be full American aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa, keepen the rick prime real. ;):)

3. MRFALLOUTFAN

MRFALLOUTFAN Got Your Back

My hero my hero that I would take would be dirty Harry cause he is a bad as he ones told me some inspirational word long ago "did I fire six shots or was it only five but at the end it doesn't matter because this is a 44 Magnum and it will blow zombie head clean off and in the end I just have a final question do you feel lucky punk ?

4. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Heather_Larue-fb.jpg Heather LaRue. Couldn't imagine a game of breakdown without her.

5. Seta

Seta Got Your Back

Charlie Sheen would be my main survivor, he's a rockstar Vatican assassin from Mars with tiger blood and Adonis ancestors. Next up would be Jackie Chan because he's always a fun time in my opinion. Diora Baird because i have a thing for redheads so she would replace Lily in the radio room. Matt smith, because any good group needs a doctor. Anthony Anderson because he has been cracking me up since the days of Romeo must die. Last but not least the Dread Pirate Roberts himself Cary Elwes.

We may not be the best group of survivors but we'll definitely be having the best time.

This is Diora Baird for anyone who is not familiar
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    XzerothreeX likes this.
  6. Dest45

Dest45 Here To Help

I was gonna say Philip Jennings haha
    Or Raylan Givens. He's badass too

7. A Vault Dweller

A Vault Dweller Got Your Back

Gurubani mainly because she has a permanently suppressed rifle and she has reflexes, nimble, research, and medicine I also really like the khanda and not to mention her character model is awesome!

8. ArcherBird

ArcherBird Got Your Back

Oh I changed my mind. I would take Dantron with me.:) After all, he is the shark hoodie guy.:p:);)

XzerothreeX and Phil3blunts like this.
  9. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Also, the real Dantron cannot become nor cause others to become a zombie. ;)

10. ArcherBird

ArcherBird Got Your Back

is Dantron a robo ninja from the far, far future who cannot die or be infected with disease?:):);)

11. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron nods, shakes, shrugs, shakes, & nods. ;)

ArcherBird likes this.
  12. ArcherBird

ArcherBird Got Your Back

Does this mean you are a robot who has multiple bodies attached to a series of legs allowing you to shake and nod twice at the same time???:):eek::eek::eek:

*mind blown*

13. Ol Virginia she went from a gossip girl to a bad ass,many members of my community fell to protect that girl.

14. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron's current chassis is that of an adult human male. :)

15. Seta

Seta Got Your Back

For the simple purpose of procreation i still say Diora Baird is the superior model, so to speak

16. ArcherBird

ArcherBird Got Your Back

So your saying that sir Dantron should switch to a new chassis that is this Diora Bard? Well if he did switch to a new chassis then he should switch to a undeadlabs worker and secretly find info on class 4:):):):):):):):):)
    *hype*;) Or maybe he is a worker for undeadlabs and that is why he has been here since the beginning? Conspiracy, whoa.

• (Ps my dreams came true I met dantron!:):);) WooooooW, he's like a SoD celebrity:):);):rolleyes::rolleyes:)

17. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Daryl Dixon

He's a god

18. Atomikon

Atomikon Got Your Back

[​IMG]

Beth ... most definitely Beth ....

19. Auditorex

Auditorex Here To Help

Kilo Young is my favorite.

20. Dr. Zombie

Dr. Zombie Got Your Back

Marcus and Maya so far in the State of Decay main video game.