Controller Joystick Problem

Discussion in 'For PC Players Only' started by ElSturge, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, i am having a slight problem playing State of Decay when using my Xbox One controller on PC. When i try to walk straight forward my player often starts turning either left or right. The same thing happens with my right joystick when aiming. Is there any work around to this?
    I have tried 2 different Xbox One Controllers and they're both the same.
    Thank you
    Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

@ElSturge - Welcome to the Forums:) I use a Keyboard, but hopefully some here who uses a controller will be able to help.
    Del44ZSlayer and spacemousetw like this.
  3. If the worst comes to the worst, i will use keyboard and mouse, because it seems like a really good game. But being a console player for all my life until recently, i like to use a controller
    Bob Crees and Del44ZSlayer like this.
  4. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I believe that you need to use a wired 360 controller with the game for the controller option to work. : \ I know it's not the best option, but there it is.
    Bob Crees likes this.
  5. Dynamite

Dynamite Here To Help

I use a wired 360 controller on my PC. It works great. Very rarely there will be a drifting movement problem but moving the thumbsticks in a circular motion a few times seems to fix it.
  6. manOyore

manOyore Starting Off

I am currently using a PS4 controller and it works great with SoD. My laptop has bluetooth so it linked with the PS4 controller no problem.

I've used an XBox 360 controller and it worked great with other PC games in the past but you would need an XBox 360 USB wireless receiver to get it to link up with the PC. The wireless receiver for the XBone won't work with Xbox 360 controllers btw...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.