Countries So Far

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Jeff and I thought you'd like to see the list of countries where State of Decay will be available.

Please note! This list is not final! It is also not complete. This is what I know as of 4/25/13.

YES
    USA
    Canada
    Brazil
    PEGI*
    Germany

PEGI countries include most of Europe, all but Germany. I have NOT been able to individually verify each country. The list of PEGI countries is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_European_Game_Information

NO
    South Korea
    Japan

PENDING
    Australia
    South Africa

ALMOST CERTAINLY
    If it's on this list, and NOT listed under "no" or "pending," it's a "probably": http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries

I DON'T KNOW
    If your country is not listed, the answer is I don't know, and I've got an email out asking.

LANGUAGES AVAILABLE (no voice acting, though - that will be subtitled)
    French
    German
    Italian
    Spanish

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  2. Whiskers

Whiskers Got Your Back

Yay, looks like Britain will be getting SoD :D

3. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Come on Whiskers, we already knew that more or less! ;) If it that would be a really good chunk of this community pissed!
    Seeing all this release stuff is really exciting, unfortunately I have to go through all of my final exams before SoD's release so it's going to feel like ages. No rush though, I really need to get my 'Let's Play!' set up up and running!

4. On 22 July 2011, a meeting of Attorneys General produced an in-principle agreement to introduce the R18+ classification for videogames, however, NSW Attorney-General Greg Smith abstained from the vote. The Home Affairs Minister, Brendan O'Connor, has said the federal government would over-ride NSW and implement the R18+ rating regardless of its decision and will be officially available before the end of 2011.[2] On 10 August the NSW Attorney General agreed on the R18+ thus the rating would be accepted and available to all states before the end of 2011 and Brenden O'connor would not need to use the federal government to intervene.[3]
    On 1 January 2013, the R18+ rating for video games was finally implemented into the classification guidelines.

I don't see a problem, but fingers knees and toes crossed! ><

P.s will there be Klingon Subtitles at all?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  5. WarPig

WarPig Starting Off

Thanks for the info!

6. Most games release in Hungary, so why not SoD? :/ I hope it will be available, because I already bought my MS points.

Edit: Ohh, how stupid I am. It's in the PEGI list, so... YAY! :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  7. Portugal will have State of Decay =P

8. Finally, we can put an end to the strike.

canada on strike.jpg

9. Euan

Euan Starting Off

Great Britannia

10. Hydrophobiac

Hydrophobiac Starting Off

Cool french subtitles ! :)

11. Steam gets SoD hopefully.
    Will the Netherlands get it automaticly to?

12. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

No SoD in South Korea? That means I may have a realistic chance at being the best SoD player in the world!

I don't think we have any South Korean followers, so that shouldn't be too bad.

13. OwningTuup

OwningTuup Starting Off

I'm so sorry for South Korea. Put North Korea in instead! They deserve that. Plus, they're probably not even allowed to have internet.

14. oh come one none of Asia country on the list ?? :(:( .... hope it be soon ...

15. Most Asian countries stick to Sony,PS3 makers, so I doubt there will be many releases there.

16. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

We have all sorts of US Airmen over there though, infact my dad just came home from there, hopefully US spec xboxs will be able to download it there.

17. necroforger

necroforger Starting Off

Any plans to make this game in Portuguese Language too ?
    The Brazilian Maket is growing everyday and alot new games are coming with PT-BR translations =)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  18. Kiwiana Az

Kiwiana Az Starting Off

OMG OMG OMG PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS GOING TO BE IN NEW ZEALAND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

19. Billy

Billy Starting Off

Well, that would ruin my fun if I went off to study games programming in Germany, and I couldn't play my potenitally favourite game in my favourite game genre! Looks like I'll have to stick to Teeside Uni :p

20. Kiwiana Az

Kiwiana Az Starting Off

Hiya Sanya, if you read this I am desperate to know, since Australia is on the pending list for where the game is coming out, I really want and need to know will it be in New Zealand as well? If not could you please try to get it released in New Zealand too, we love to game here as well! :p

Kiwiana Az

[P.S. if you do read this could you please respond ASAP because I really want to know if it would be possible to get this game, as this game looks amazing! thanks.]