Curse Wiki

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, May 28, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator Staff Member

2. VladimirKenju

VladimirKenju Got Your Back

Looks awesome

3. Loco Little

Loco Little Got Your Back

Hmm I was hoping the community wiki would stay active enough to beat an official one but by the looks of it they won't compete unfortunately.

I'm sure us community boys will be able to contribute though, give our own personal touch.

4. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

I do like the setup they have, but I'm having trouble loading pictures when I click one of the links. It's most likely just me though

5. Joey

Joey Starting Off

Ours isn't good enough?

6. WarPig

WarPig Starting Off

I guess not. :(

7. Sad this makes me :(

8. Euan

Euan Starting Off

9. I'll still use the Wikia one. I usually go to wikia for my game wikis anyway. If no one else contributes to it, I will.

10. ABCoLD

ABCoLD Starting Off

Actually AFAIK Curse isn't building this one. Me and another guy are the most active contributors to it. :)

I'm shocked Curse figured out it was relevant.

11. Billy

Billy Starting Off

Curse and its community are notiriously good at making Wiki's. Sounds awesome!

12. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator Staff Member

I am not passing judgment on which wiki is best. The best will be the one you guys choose to use, IYKWIM.

13. Looks good, Sanya!

14. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Can never have too many resources to refer to. Thanks for the addition

15. TenaciousMarine

TenaciousMarine Got Your Back

Cheer up friends it's good enough in our hearts, we should add some exclusive content like all fan art or something.

16. davethebakerx2

davethebakerx2 Got Your Back

i dont wiki never have.

17. JIRWINKO

JIRWINKO Starting Off

I love browsing any info about SoD I can get, so yes I enjoy this SoD wiki. :)

18. It's the first place i went to to get info on SoD. Honestly, i was reading the crap out of that thing while i was on the john. Too hooked on the game to not know every little thing about it. Thanks for making that happen man :D

19. Mcgroarty

Mcgroarty Starting Off

20. Logifanogi

Logifanogi Starting Off

I was wondering if there would be a wiki! Awesome! :D